News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68 Charger, AC controls, missing lens over lights?

Started by madmike, January 09, 2012, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madmike

'68 Charger, AC controls, is there a lens that is supposed to go over the two light bulbs?  I'd like to know where I can get one of these lens (if needed), before I put my padded dash portion on...thanks!

elacruze

I think I have a spare, if you don't hear from me in a day or two, send me a reminder.  :cheers:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

madmike

Elacruze, do you have one?

GTX, I didn't realize it was a piece of cardboard!  I actually thought a plastic lens of some kind went there!

I should probably just order it from the Ebay link you sent...Thanks!

gtx6970

I'll be brutally honest. it's been way to long since I worked on a 68. So I can't say for sure if itdoes or doesn't have the cardboard cover or a lens like the 69 does

Ck this thread for  a 69 control assy to compare

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,87035.25.html

elacruze

Quote from: madmike on January 10, 2012, 01:04:29 PM
Elacruze, do you have one?

GTX, I didn't realize it was a piece of cardboard!  I actually thought a plastic lens of some kind went there!

I should probably just order it from the Ebay link you sent...Thanks!

Mike, I'm 99% sure I have one-but it's not at hand, and I'm leaving home for a couple weeks tomorrow or Friday so I won't be able to dig. If you don't find one by the time I'm back, I'll sort it out for you.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.