News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NICE SUPERBIRD CLONE ON EBAY . HIT THE RESERVE ALREADY

Started by BigBlockSam, January 13, 2012, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 21, 2012, 01:01:58 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 21, 2012, 12:35:15 AM
Quote from: pettybird on January 20, 2012, 11:45:20 PM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 20, 2012, 09:48:14 PM
That is My White Daytona clone. To be honest I would rather have My car than a real Superbird. The Daytona does way more for me than a bird. Dont get me wrong Birds are a cool car,just not nearly as cool to me as a "Charger Daytona".

now THERE is where I'm skewed...my first word was 'da da' second was 'beep beep!'

Daytonas are beautiful cars, but if you're going to make an ABSURD vehicle it might as well be covered in cartoons  :lol:

i love chargers too,  but like u birds had me at beep beep

And Im fine with that. We are all allowed to have our opimions. Its the fact that some people want to cram thiers down others throats thats a problem.

Like the old saying goes, if ya aint got anything good to say " keep it to yourself"
momma always told me that   :yesnod: :yesnod:   oh and i would still love to have your car of course .  The work manship and quality parts that went into it are flawless . Yes im sure it was expensive but a drop in the bucket compared to a real hemi daytona .   It still needs red interior   :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

held1823

....And Im fine with that. We are all allowed to have our opimions. Its the fact that some people want to cram thiers down others throats thats a problem...

...Like the old saying goes, if ya aint got anything good to say " keep it to yourself"...

you don't see the contradiction, let alone the irony, in your own words, do you? you were one of the two people on here to take someone else's differing opinion about the subject, and use it to make character judgements about them. if that isn't trying to cram your opinion down someone else's throat, what is?

in your defense, i also might it find it hard to think positive of those who dislike what i have built with my own hands.  
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: held1823 on January 21, 2012, 10:25:30 AM

....And Im fine with that. We are all allowed to have our opimions. Its the fact that some people want to cram thiers down others throats thats a problem...

...Like the old saying goes, if ya aint got anything good to say " keep it to yourself"...

you don't see the contradiction, let alone the irony, in your own words, do you? you were one of the two people on here to take someone else's differing opinion about the subject, and use it to make character judgements about them. if that isn't trying to cram YOUR opinion down someone else's throat, what is?

in your defense, i also might it find it hard to think positive of those who dislike what i have built with my own hands.  

Its you that dont understand. I stated my opinion. I did not cram it down your throat . The negitive things I feel for you are not being said.

Now do you get it???????
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

held1823

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 21, 2012, 10:35:42 AM

Its you that dont understand. I stated my opinion. I did not cram it down your throat . The negitive things I feel for you are not being said.

Now do you get it???????

sure, i get it.  i'm even capable of stating my opinion without getting personal about it, nor having negativity beyond the topic at hand. 
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: held1823 on January 21, 2012, 10:48:17 AM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 21, 2012, 10:35:42 AM

Now do you get it???????

sure, i get it.  i'm even capable of stating my opinion without getting personal about it, nor having negativity beyond the topic at hand.  

Then I suggest you try that some time.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

held1823

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 21, 2012, 11:06:01 AM
sure, i get it.  i'm even capable of stating my opinion without getting personal about it, nor having negativity beyond the topic at hand.  

excuse me? show me where i've gotten personal anywhere in this thread, or where my "negative" and "narrow minded" opinion has gone beyond clones, which ARE the topic at hand. i will gladly eat those words, and apologize to whomever i should.

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: held1823 on January 21, 2012, 11:21:46 AM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 21, 2012, 11:06:01 AM

excuse me? show me where i've gotten personal anywhere in this thread, or where my "negative" and "narrow minded" opinion has gone beyond clones, which ARE the topic at hand. i will gladly eat those words, and apologize to whomever i should.

The topic started out about ONE particular Clone. You turned it into your own debacle about how much you despise clones. Thats the part where I suggest you keep it to yourself. It just plain wasn't need, wanted, or asked for.

Point is: If you dont like clones ,fine. Just stay out of clone threads. Its simple. All you do is creat trouble when you enter those particular threads.

held1823

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 21, 2012, 11:31:24 AM
The topic started out about ONE particular Clone. You turned it into your own debacle about how much you despise clones. Thats the part where I suggest you keep it to yourself. It just plain wasn't need, wanted, or asked for.

i asked one question, with no intention of causing anything. my opinion of clones did not weigh in to that question, and did not cause trouble within this thread until after clone supporters took offense to a perceived slight. you state this...

....We are all allowed to have our opimions...

... then you suggest i should not have expressed mine. was it needed, wanted, or asked for? no. neither were twenty other opinions, none of which were needed, wanted, or asked for. you are right, this thread started out in regards to a single clone. why not take exception to the negative opinions expressed about the car itself? i'm sure whoever built it would find none of those opinions needed, wanted, or asked for.

the only reason you have an issue with my opinion, is because it is different than your own. am i sorry i shared it? no. would i do it again? probably not, if only to keep a clone thread from gaining continuing exposure. as far as expressing regret for the continuing nonsense, i did so six pages ago.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: held1823 on January 21, 2012, 12:11:40 PM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 21, 2012, 11:31:24 AM

i asked one question, with no intention of causing anything. my opinion of clones did not weigh in to that question, and did not cause trouble within this thread until after clone supporters took offense to a perceived slight. you state this...

....We are all allowed to have our opimions...

... then you suggest i should not have expressed mine. was it needed, wanted, or asked for? no. neither were twenty other opinions, none of which were needed, wanted, or asked for. you are right, this thread started out in regards to a single clone. why not take exception to the negative opinions expressed about the car itself? i'm sure whoever built it would find none of those opinions needed, wanted, or asked for.

the only reason you have an issue with my opinion, is because it is different than your own. am i sorry i shared it? no. would i do it again? probably not, if only to keep a clone thread from gaining continuing exposure. as far as expressing regret for the continuing nonsense, i did so six pages ago.

Obviously you dont see the problem with the way you derailed this thread ,and for that I am sorry.

And now for that lock you were hoping for ...........