News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 charger 500 grille

Started by winghawg, January 23, 2012, 01:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghawg

just wanted to know what charger 500 grilles are worth these days?this grille is complete with the headlight mounts and latch assy.

hemi68charger

Does it have all the brackets that attach it to the latch tray? Bascially, is the complete grille held in place/supported by the various brackets that hold the grille to the latch tray?  Pictures?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 23, 2012, 01:59:40 PM
Does it have all the brackets that attach it to the latch tray? Bascially, is the complete grille held in place/supported by the various brackets that hold the grille to the latch tray?  Pictures?
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

winghawg

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

richRTSE

Quote from: winghawg on January 23, 2012, 05:36:34 PM
yes it is complete

If you have everything...grille brackets, grille, headlight bezels, headlight to fender fillers, headlight mounting panels, hood release, and the latch tray...I would say $1500-$2000 if nice. Maybe more. Pictures??   :scope:   

hemi68charger

Quote from: richRTSE on January 23, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
yes it is complete

If you have everything...grille brackets, grille, headlight bezels, headlight to fender fillers, headlight mounting panels, hood release, and the latch tray...I would say $1500-$2000 if nice. Maybe more. Pictures??   :scope:   

I hate to agree for I would love the set-up... But, I do agree, especially if you have the fender fillers... If not, then that would cut down on the value...

T
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

DAY CLONA

Quote from: richRTSE on January 23, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
yes it is complete

While thats generally the "asking" price when they're available, most I've seen sold sell in the $900-$1200 range, if complete, meaning everything, headers included, only prime units command $1500+....from what I've seen sold,

mike