News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's the back of your family car look like?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, February 05, 2012, 01:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Most people put stuff on the back of their car to make a point or tell something.  Here's my wife's Honda Pilot.  My daughter is in Cheer leading and my teen son is into Rugby.  The wiper is over our Bethany #1 small town. ( voted best school system in Ct under 8k people. )
On the wife's old minvan I had a custom bumper sticker made up that said                How's my wife's driving?                                                                                                                         Call 1-800-TELL DAD  
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Lennard

I bought this one a while ago, still have to put it on my car.

nvrbdn

nothing is on there right now, but when i had gotten a divorce a friend of mine was a printer and had him make me bumper stickers saying    "EX WIFE FOR SALE, TAKE OVER PAYMENTS"
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 05, 2012, 02:19:17 PM
nothing is on there right now, but when i had gotten a divorce a friend of mine was a printer and had him make me bumper stickers saying    "EX WIFE FOR SALE, TAKE OVER PAYMENTS"
Ha!  That's a good one.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

vancamp

Quote from: Lennard on February 05, 2012, 02:06:16 PM
I bought this one a while ago, still have to put it on my car.

Kinda reminds me of the town i live in :D

Ghoste

A sticker for the dance team my kids are on but this time of year its mostly covered with salt residue.