News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

VERY good news for the aero guys.... back glass and trim....

Started by hemi68charger, February 09, 2012, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby67air

Hemi Runner

I would be more interested in the glass. That's the magic piece of the puzzle. I think I could make my own moldings from some other car. All depends on the price I guess.

Daytona Guy

What will be really ironic is when the Daytona glass and rear plug is being made and readily available (price not withstanding) and the Vega rear window and hatch is impossible to find :)

Dane

Ghoste

So all the Vega restorers will have hard time completing their projects?  You wish for cruel things. 

Actually Onebadsuperbird is restoring a V8 Vega but I think it is a wagon.

JB400

What's a Vega :shruggy:                                                                                                 :nana: :smilielol:

oldcarnut

WOW, somebody must have bought that right after the posting.  Already ended

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

WINGIN IT

FJ5WING

wingless now, but still around.

WINGIN IT

hotrod98

Talked to a glass guy at SEMA. He said that if I would remove my back glass and let him ship it overseas so that they could make a mold, he would give me two of the new glasses as compensation. Uhhhh...no.
He's been looking for a Daytona back glass as well. Anyone interested? I have his number. PM me if you want it.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

montana bird

Hi larry I was at sema also. I talked to amd. They said that they were repoping the glass and rear window trim and to give them a call first of the year.
It sounded like the trim was already out for test fit. I have the salesmans card at home if anybody needs it.

WINGIN IT

Quote from: hotrod98 on November 07, 2012, 02:09:41 PM
Talked to a glass guy at SEMA. He said that if I would remove my back glass and let him ship it overseas so that they could make a mold, he would give me two of the new glasses as compensation. Uhhhh...no.
He's been looking for a Daytona back glass as well. Anyone interested? I have his number. PM me if you want it.

Should send him a link to the Superbird glass on E-bay.
He could buy it and do what he needs with it, then sell it later after he's got his repops going.
Let 's see him put his money where is mouth is...  :yesnod: :D

Hemi Runner

Quote from: montana bird on November 07, 2012, 02:28:38 PM
Hi larry I was at sema also. I talked to amd. They said that they were repoping the glass and rear window trim and to give them a call first of the year.
It sounded like the trim was already out for test fit. I have the salesmans card at home if anybody needs it.

Are they repopping the plug as well? Without the plug, I have no need for the window or trim...

Ghoste

Hmm, I guess its the same song for the moment then and we'll see what the new year really brings.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Hemi Runner on November 07, 2012, 07:44:44 PM
Quote from: montana bird on November 07, 2012, 02:28:38 PM

Are they repopping the plug as well? Without the plug, I have no need for the window or trim...

It is my understanding that they are.. I'm only the messenger. When it comes to new product development, things can go extremely slow....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

mauve66

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 06, 2012, 10:05:33 AM
What's a Vega :shruggy:                                                                                                 :nana: :smilielol:

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparstuart

Item Information

1970 Plymouth Superbird Rear Window Glass and Chrome Trim-Original Parts
Item number:   271098659352
Sale price:   $4,227.88
End time:   Nov-13-12 15:41:16 PST
Your maximum bid:   $200.00
Search for similar items      |      Go to My eBay
Select your email preferences
Want to change your email settings? Go to Notification Preferences in My eBay.

Email reference id: [#516f40bde73f44b98a9caeaeb2ac4fb4#]
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Hemi Runner

rob-dirt

Quote from: moparstuart on November 13, 2012, 08:02:20 PM
Item Information

1970 Plymouth Superbird Rear Window Glass and Chrome Trim-Original Parts
Item number:   271098659352
Sale price:   $4,227.88
End time:   Nov-13-12 15:41:16 PST
Your maximum bid:   $200.00
Search for similar items      |      Go to My eBay
Select your email preferences
Want to change your email settings? Go to Notification Preferences in My eBay.

Email reference id: [#516f40bde73f44b98a9caeaeb2ac4fb4#]

MAN i offer 1600.00 shipped at the first auction got turned down could have hit the buy it now for 1900.00 opppss :smilielol: oooo well didn't need it anyway what i need to go with it would have cost me alot more anyway