News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Small favor from you guys,if you don't mind,would be fun to!!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, February 10, 2012, 09:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Hi guys,a friend of mine has his 77 Trans Am on a site and going for ride of the year,he put this on another forum we frequent,and has gained ground substantually,and that is from a forum that has a very small fraction of members and visitors compared to this forum.I know its not a Mopar,but is actually a cool car.I know there are alot of great guys on this site,that is why it one of my favorites,would be great if you can drop in there and place a vote.If you read this thread,it has already taken longer than if you clicked the link and voted,its unbeleivably easy.Click the link,and to the right you will see the cars to vote for,"Brians 77 Trans Am"He is currently in 4th,losing to a Vega!!!!!You can vote once a day,sometimes two.With all the members here,it would be cool to see how much ground can be gained by you guys pitching in.There are 10 days left as of now for the voting.
Greatly appreciated!!!!

http://coolridesonline.net/news-and-blog/2011ROY.aspx

1970Moparmann

Done!   Always like the 77 / 78 TA.   Almost bought a few over the years.  Nice car.. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

404NOTFOUND

Done also. That was the coolest new car on the planet during those otherwise dark days and we all know which movie made it even better. I took one of those for a test drive in the snow when they were new. I rear ended another car, pushing the T/A's turn signal back more than a foot. Maybe it's your buddies car in which case I owe him a vote.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

69 OUR/TEA

Thanks a million guys to all who can contribute.I would love to see him check on it and see it flying up in the percentage,and be closer then he is.I myself like those TA's alot and was actually considering getting one,almost was going to go to Mecum in Fl as they had alot of them,but then my interest changed again toward another car,but still a Pontiac. ::)

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Chatt69chgr

Done.  I like the 77/78 Trans Am's too.  A friend just picked one up for $900.  He's going to restore it.

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

nvrbdn

im in. vote later from the home comp too. 16.39% right now. in 4th
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

In the spirit of the election year, i voted.   :patriot:

That 66 GTO has a 67 grille on it.  :scope:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Paul G

Done.
Way back, around 1980 or so, a co worker had a 77 TA 6.6. He spent quite a bit of money on go fast parts for that car. It was very quick. White with black interior. The TA's were the performance cars to have back then. We spent quite a bit of time in that car. One day I metioned to him to beware of any old Mopar that might want to challenge him. Not too long after he comes in to work and says he went up against an old Dodge, hanging exhaust, rusty, smoking. Thought he would have an easy time of it. I asked how he did? He said that car smoked him. Dont know what kind of Dodge it could have been, but I was smiling on the inside.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

billssuperbird

77BanditTA

THANKS EVERYONE! :cheers:
Its the Trans Am guy here... wanted to come over & thank You all for the support!
The gap is closing on third place- only about 1.35% this morning!

You can vote twice a day if you like (early & late seems to work)  and from any smart-phone as well
I appreciate any votes you could throw me- love to catch this Vega for third place!
Contest ends next Sunday night 2/19
http://coolridesonline.net/news-and-blog/2011ROY.aspx

If I should happen to capture third, all the Gold Eagle goodies go right back into my car club to boost the raffles!

rnjump

no318

I voted for it.  I am a closet Pontiac fan and have a 77 trans am SE "bandit", too.  Nice car.

68 Bullitt Charger

I'm in..... I also own a 79  10th Anniv TA 6.6 and 89 20th Anniv TTA.  I love them.
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

77BanditTA

68 bullitt- Whats your TTA number? (I have one of those too!- #830)
THANKS FOR THE VOTES!! :cheers:

larmstrong11

i put a vote in for you also it was hard with the viper there but the t/a is a cool car