News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Small favor from you guys,if you don't mind,would be fun to!!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, February 10, 2012, 09:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

77BanditTA

Thanks Mike! You too!
and Thanks for posting the big pics- I could not get the heng of it
Brian

Still holding onto third by about 25 votes- so I need to THANK all of you for the lead :cheers:

Gotta hold on till Midnite Sunday...
http://coolridesonline.net/news-and-blog/2011ROY.aspx

69 OUR/TEA

My vote right now made it .27 higher. :cheers:Still holding !!!

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

MoparMotel

1968 Dodge Charger

77BanditTA

404NOTFOUND

Nice pics. I remember those days so well. The moment Burt backed the Trans Am out of the trailer in the movie was like wow! That was the car to have then and you were an instant star if you had one. Such a stunning ride in an era of otherwise declining cars. When the movie was first shown on TV, Pontiac grabbed up the commercial spots and the car in the ads was always the black one. I'll never forget that cool jeweled dash and the unique quad tailpipes when those cars were new. The wheels were the hardest ever to clean. You deserve the prizes just for keeping those wheels so clean.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69 OUR/TEA

77BanditTA

You're right- the wheels are hard to clean! Mothers FX Engineered wheel cleaner- spray on & wash off- like new!
Amazing stuff!

Yeah, that movie really made these cars, and that scene was one of my favorites too..
Looking good - 48 hours to go!  my vote just made it .40% :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

77BanditTA

Thanks
I thought it was midnite Sat too, but It actually ends around midnight Sunday, so its about 40 hours now.
I think its Central time, or where-ever Gold Eagle is located

you all certainly gave me one heck of a push!!
:icon_smile_big:
Thanks again to Paul for starting this over here for me!

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

84shelby

voted  :2thumbs:   I had a 1978 brentwood brown L78/w72 t top four speed that I sold back in 1987

when I saw it being driven away I felt sick ,  still miss that one  :brickwall: 

77BanditTA

.42 lead in third and stable... been there pretty much all day
Looks like we are just trading votes 1 for 1 with the Vega guys now.... :coolgleamA:

nvrbdn

got my second vote for the day in already :2thumbs: they must be voting too, but now they are the ones trying to catch up :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bill440rt

First vote for me today. .45!!!!    :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Paul you're right, this IS fun!!  :icon_smile_big:

69 OUR/TEA

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MoparMotel

1968 Dodge Charger

77BanditTA

Help!
UNDER ATTACK!
My lead in third has shrunk from .44% to .33% in just 2 hours!
If you have not voted for the TA yet today please do!
THANKS
http://coolridesonline.net/news-and-blog/2011ROY.aspx

nvrbdn

still at .33% just kickin it back up so anyone not voted yet can see it. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

77BanditTA

.31% and under 4 hours...
I knew this was gonna come right down to the wire  :coolgleamA:
Looking good! :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

well, it just let me vote a second time today, and now its .30% with 2 1/2 hours left. good luck friend. i hope you hold him off :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House