News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Great Discount on AMD sheetmetal and glass

Started by elitecustombody, August 26, 2009, 08:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elitecustombody

Hey guys, my name is Stefan,I own a shop is based out of Jacksonville Florida,last year we became distributor for AMD sheetmetal ,glass,trim,bumpers and anything that you see on their website WWW.AUTOMETALDIRECT.COM  and would like to pass the savings  to the DC members, I have helped alot of people on moparts and cuda-challenger,dodgecharger,lateral-g,pro-touring boards to get great deals on AMD products ,so if you're looking for parts or shopping around for best price,don't hesitate to ask,I will do my best to get you the best prices possible.  

email me at elitecustombody at bellsouth.net,
or call 904-592-6666

Stefan Budnik
Elite Custom Body & Paint  

AMD-Auto Metal Direct  Distributor, email me for all your shetmetal needs

Stefan

elitecustombody

Hey guys ,just wanted to let everyone know that we're still giving great discounts to DC.com members

Stefan

elitecustombody

Stefan

elitecustombody

Stefan

elitecustombody

Stefan

elitecustombody

Hey guys,just letting you know, I still offer great discounts to members on all AMD parts, if you need a quote,send me PM and I'll get you best prices. :2thumbs:

Stefan

elitecustombody

We're here to help, send email or PM for a quote :2thumbs:

Stefan

elitecustombody

Hey guys, I still offer deep discounts on all AMD products, so if you are looking for best prices on best quality parts,period, send email  or just shoot me a PM, I will be more than happy to give you a quote.

email  elitecustombody@bellsouth.net 
ph 904-592-6666

Merry Christmas :cheers:

Stefan