DodgeCharger.com Forum
February 09, 2023, 03:13:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells the jack adapter cradles for car doors??  (Read 1859 times)
Indygenerallee
Old Timer

Brazil, Indiana

« on: February 17, 2012, 12:43:13 PM »

Guys I am having a heck of a time finding a jack adapter cradle to rest the car door in putting them on (making life much more easy!!) I had a buddy a few years ago that was going to sell me the one he had and like a retard I did not buy it! Now I can't find anyone that sells them. I figured Harbor Freight would have had one but I found nothing on their site I googled it and could not find one, nothing on Ebay either I may have to ask the Matco rep tonight when he stops by but I really don't wanna shell out big $$$$ for one, I figure a cheapy should be around $100.00?

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.
nvrbdn
Old Timer

southern illinois

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:04:09 PM »

i seen on stacy david gears a couple weeks ago that he showed how to make a home made one. it worked great. mabey bring his site up and search for it and see if its on there. 2thumbs

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House
FLG
Old Timer

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 02:10:50 PM »

http://www.eastwood.com/e-z-rest-door-hanger.html

Grin
Indygenerallee
Old Timer

Brazil, Indiana

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 02:32:23 PM »

Thanks for the reply guys I finally had found one, Steck door hanger is what the technical term was!  Roll Eyes Anyway found one on Ebay $95.00 including shipping So it's on it's way so I don't have to break my back with these heavy doors! I love ma Mopar to death but door weight on these old Mopes was not her specialty!!!! lol

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: