News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man.. they expect me to give it away !!??

Started by hemi68charger, February 15, 2012, 09:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Kismgby

I dunno what's worse....having no one call you or being jerked around for months.     :shruggy:

hemi68charger

Quote from: Kismgby on February 20, 2012, 05:09:13 PM
I dunno what's worse....having no one call you or being jerked around for months.     :shruggy:

Been on both ends............. The "being jerked around for months" is the one that sucks the most.............  Had that situation with my former '68 Hemi Charger R/T project... But, it all ended well in the long run............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69 DAYTONA

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 20, 2012, 07:40:48 PM

Been on both ends............. The "being jerked around for months" is the one that sucks the most.............  Had that situation with my former '68 Hemi Charger R/T project... But, it all ended well in the long run............

...after numerous calls, pix, etc, sold a car to a young guy one time...waited and waited for the $$$ to arrive in the mail...waited a week extra then called...his wife answered, he had died just after we sealed the deal on the phone, never got out of his chair after we talked

Ghoste

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on February 20, 2012, 08:41:39 PM

...after numerous calls, pix, etc, sold a car to a young guy one time...waited and waited for the $$$ to arrive in the mail...waited a week extra then called...his wife answered, he had died just after we sealed the deal on the phone, never got out of his chair after we talked

Holy cow. What a sad story.

moparstuart

Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on February 20, 2012, 08:51:54 PM
Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on February 20, 2012, 08:41:39 PM
I dunno what's worse....having no one call you or being jerked around for months.     :shruggy:

Been on both ends............. The "being jerked around for months" is the one that sucks the most.............  Had that situation with my former '68 Hemi Charger R/T project... But, it all ended well in the long run............

Holy cow. What a sad story.
well
at least he died happy
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69 DAYTONA

maxwellwedge

Remind me not to make any deals on the phone with you....   ;)

69 DAYTONA

moparstuart

Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on February 21, 2012, 12:17:07 AM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 20, 2012, 09:58:15 PM
Remind me not to make any deals on the phone with you....   ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :2thumbs:
call him up work out a deal  his son is ready to inherit  :D :D :nana:

pettybird

you should have sold the car to the wife.  financing was in order and she was willing to have it in the garage anyway...

<--going to hell, sure, but I'm laughing.

moparstuart

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart