News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona in a Barn... and a Hemi Superbird, few A12 cars... Hemi Challenger.. AAR

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, February 20, 2012, 05:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPTRacing

I would appreciate anyone with the photos to keep them for their own amusement. The Collection is not going to waste. New developments are in the works. I hope to be able to re-post the whole story soon. In the mean time here is a little eye candy.
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

1966hemi

Incredible assembly of cars and parts! There must be other collections elsewhere and hopefully they are being kept from the weather for guys like us to buy and restore. Thanks for posting those pics! :drool5:

RAC95054

I'm sorry I missed all the pictures before they were removed.  Sounds like it is quite the awesome stash of cars and parts.  It's too bad he doesn't want to part with much of it, make himself much more wealthy, and many of us much more happy.  I'd be glad to turn it into a business for him! 
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar