News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Memphis' 70 resto-mod

Started by Memphis Mopar, February 28, 2012, 08:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Darn it (as we never say over here!...lol!).....you are making me rethink my colour choice.....lovin' that colour. Used to have a Mk 2 Golf GTI a very similar hue (Atlas Grey). Very nice.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Stevearino

Very nice.But I am a little biased. :2thumbs:

keepat

Memphis Mopar

Thanks guys it was sure nice to get some pics with it being in paint. Bought a nice California car cover for it last week, had it drop shipped to my builder. My charger is now back from the painter and at my builders shop. Should be going up next week to see the car in person.  :cheers:

garner7555

I bet you can't wait to see it!!     Congratulations!    :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

CRW-FK5

cbrestorations

WHITE AND RED 69

Killer color choice!!! Can't wait to see it going back together.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Memphis Mopar

Went up today a little progress with body panels going back on. Gas cap seems to fit nice and tight.  :cheers:

Memphis Mopar

;)

keepat

Awesome! Love the oversized tail stripe.
Pat

crj1968

Looks awesome can't wait to see it completed!   :coolgleamA:

Memphis Mopar

Thanks guys! My builder has a few other projects to finish up before my car gets back into rotation. Should see more progress first week of January  :cheers:

Memphis Mopar

WOW! Its been a good while since I have been on. Hard to believe that this build has reached into year 6 already. The car is getting closer to being finished and I will put up some pics hopefully by the weekend. In February 2016 I lost my dad and his passing was unexpected. I got into Mopars because of him and his 1968 Charger RT. He never got to see the my charger come out of paint. In August 2017 I lost my mom. Kind of blows that neither one of my parents got to see the finished product. This has been a grind and I am sure once it gets done I will be smiling.  :cheers:

garner7555

Wow.  I'm sorry to hear about your parents.  That does make it tough to push through the restoration I'm sure.  My dad is the reason I am involved in old Mopars as well so I can understand that has to be hard.   I pray that when the car is done, it will bring good memories of them to your mind as you enjoy it.    :2thumbs:

I really love what you have done with the car.    :coolgleamA:     Can't wait to see more pictures.
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Derwud

Sorry about your Parents.. Both of my parents are on the long slow ride to the end, I may not have a running car when the time comes, but every nut and bolt afterwards, will be in their honor..

Please post pictures of the car, I really love what you are doing with the car..
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

myk

Sorry for your losses.  We're looking forward to seeing the future of you and your car...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Memphis Mopar

Thanks guys for the kind words and support. MYK  I am sorry that your Charger got banged up. Too bad you no where close to me. MY builder does amazing work. I have a set of the reverse lights for your car if you need them PM me if interested

:cheers:

myk

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on April 19, 2018, 11:24:01 PM
Thanks guys for the kind words and support. MYK  I am sorry that your Charger got banged up. Too bad you no where close to me. MY builder do amazing work. I have a set of the reverse lights for your car if you need them PM me if interested

Thanks brother.  You guys are the best.  I'll let you know...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Memphis Mopar

Here are a few updated pics.  :cheers:

Memphis Mopar

Memphis Mopar

Memphis Mopar

Charger-Bodie

Sorry about your parents,but great progress on the Charger!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Kern Dog

Looks great. What size tires are you using?