News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

fender tag question

Started by 11skeets11, March 13, 2012, 07:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11skeets11

I just picked up a 67 charger,,,didn't notice till i got home,,,the inner fender tag was missing.I called the person i got the car from,but they didn't know where it was.Question now is,,,,what can I do ? can i get a replacment tag or am i $#!) out of luck.....lol........ :popcrn: :'( :shruggy:

Ghoste

The unfortunate thing is that without a broadcast sheet how do you know what was supposed to be on the tag?  Anything you put there is only a guess so it wouldn't be right.
But as for being out of luck, I'd say hardly.  The one thing you know for sure is that you have a 1967 Dodge Charger and that is a damned fine thing!  So quit worrying and just enjoy the car.

maxwellwedge

Can the document available from the Historical Society help with the options? Never seen one to comment.

Ghoste

Forgot about that.  Yes, as long as it wasn't a Canadian sold unit, you can write to Chrysler and get a copy of the IBM card used to generate the broadcast sheets.  In other words, you can view the master copy. ;)

ITSA426

What Ghoste said!  About $45 last time I got one.

sportony

Anyone have the official name to write to regarding the "historical society request"  for a fender tag ?  Also, is there an application to fill out, or do you write to request an application ??

Ghoste