News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'70 Charger R/T in Supernatural

Started by 69bronzeT5, March 24, 2012, 01:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Found out there was a 2nd gen. Charger spotted in the TV show "Supernatural". They tend to like to use old cars for Sam & Dean to drive. They've had a black '67 Impala, blue '73 Challenger (which I found in a warehouse lot) and now this black '70 Charger R/T. They film the show all around my area. I watch the show and recognize a lot of their film locations and drive past a current film set of theirs atleast once a month. Actually, they were doing filming 5 minutes from my house earlier this month. I've never seen this Charger around though.... :scratchchin:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69bronzeT5

More...

Drache

I wonder if it's a real R/T or not. It has the doors but it's missing the R/T badges on the doors and the one on the grille? Would look better if they removed that white stripe...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Fred

Stopped watching the show when they were still driving the Impala. Will have to start watching it again now they're driving the charger.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

surmanajaja

Quote from: Fred on March 24, 2012, 10:30:59 PM
Stopped watching the show when they were still driving the Impala. Will have to start watching it again now they're driving the charger.

Dean only drove it on the latest episode, his cars change every week. they have driven a boat-tail riviera and an early seventies Cougar and many ratty muscle cars. only challenger and of course impala in more than one episode I think. of course I hope the charger would stay but i really doubt we´ll see it again :-\

Mikesmoparperformance

Which episode is that? Very cool :cheers: I love that show :popcrn:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

440 Fanatic

Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on March 25, 2012, 02:31:56 PM

It's the most recent,  "The Born-Again Identity"

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: 440 Fanatic on March 25, 2012, 02:53:32 PM
Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on March 25, 2012, 02:31:56 PM

It's the most recent,  "The Born-Again Identity"

Thanks! :cheers: I just saw it awesome episode :2thumbs:!
MOPAR OR NO CAR

Fred

Quote from: surmanajaja on March 25, 2012, 03:47:52 AM

Dean only drove it on the latest episode, his cars change every week. they have driven a boat-tail riviera and an early seventies Cougar and many ratty muscle cars. only challenger and of course impala in more than one episode I think. of course I hope the charger would stay but i really doubt we´ll see it again :-\

If it's a very recent show it may not even haved aired here yet so I might yet be able to see it. I'll start watching.
Had no idea they'd been so many different cars.

70 Charger RT

There's a company in New West that provides cars for Supernatural.  Including the 67 Impala.  They had also provided a Charger for the filming of Blade with Westley Snipes back in 2005.  My friend and I drove to New West from Edmonton a few years ago and my friend bought the Charger (it was a 70 500).  It was one of three Chargers that was used in the movie filming.  If I recall correctly, his lot was near a freeway near the edge of New West.  They do a lot of movies and shows in Vancouver.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: Fred on March 25, 2012, 11:10:31 PM

If it's a very recent show it may not even haved aired here yet so I might yet be able to see it. I'll start watching.

You don't have to wait for that. you can download the show. It is al over the internet!
MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: 70 Charger RT on March 26, 2012, 11:55:01 AM
There's a company in New West that provides cars for Supernatural.  Including the 67 Impala.  They had also provided a Charger for the filming of Blade with Westley Snipes back in 2005.  My friend and I drove to New West from Edmonton a few years ago and my friend bought the Charger (it was a 70 500).  It was one of three Chargers that was used in the movie filming.  If I recall correctly, his lot was near a freeway near the edge of New West.  They do a lot of movies and shows in Vancouver.

Cool stuff any pictures? Of the Charger?
MOPAR OR NO CAR

Fred

Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on March 27, 2012, 04:46:26 PM
Quote from: Fred on March 25, 2012, 11:10:31 PM

You don't have to wait for that. you can download the show. It is al over the internet!

Thankyou.  :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Do you remember exactly where? I live in New West.... :scratchchin:

Fred

How amazing is that!  :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

It's funny, I never watched the show in my life until I watched that episode to spot the Charger. Now I'm into it actually, it's pretty good! :2thumbs: Oh and they're filming by my house again.....no Charger spottings yet though. Here's a picture from my front window of the set lights!

Mikesmoparperformance

Awesome :cheers: I love the episode S06E15 When you can see the set. There are Jensen and Jarad. But For Sam and Dean is that ??  They playing it so good thats my favorite :popcrn: And when they go the heaven, They say heaven is wat you think it is. Never thought it that way. I love mopars and girls. so my heaven would be vol of mopars and hot girls :drool5:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

Eric jl P

So just to clarify the Dodge Charger in supernatural is owned by my friend Al Parker Parker auto body Chilliwack yes it is a real charger with his own personal touches he also owns the road runner (orange) that is featured in the show you can check out his collection at the body shop website.
On another note I had a chance to buy the two outher charger cars from the blade show a guy I met bought a pair after the show was over they looked ruff as most movie vehicles do he wanted way too much I couldn't afford it so I passed. This was about 10-12 years ago
I decided to build a 1957 chev she is sweet ! Keep on cruzin Eric😎

Kern Dog

A REAL Charger??? Not a plastic replica???

VegasCharger