News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

will these work

Started by MORFF, April 12, 2012, 06:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

Ok got a question for all the mopar minds some body gave me these. where it mounts to the engine same as stock exhaust manifold do you guys think it may work. I am worried about power stearing pump and finders. can not mount them in right now engine and engine bay not ready. I really hope they work no part number or anything on them.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

MORFF

I also cleaned up my stock ones the spring on the flapper pretty bad can I get new one or does it not really matter. I will not be driving it in the winter. I was told was for heating up the engine.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

Cooter

Fenderwell headers..Bad Idea IMO. unless you like needing a fifty acre field to turn you ride around in, and cutting out your inner fenders....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

MORFF

Are these worth anything think I could trade for headers that does not require cutting fenderwell.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi