News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pump Gas 493 HEMI @ 864hp N/A

Started by Challenger340, April 02, 2012, 03:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challenger340

Coming soon.....as I get the OK from the Customer...stay tuned
Only wimps wear Bowties !

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Ghoste

Yes, me  :popcrn: too, this should be a good one.

Budnicks

:2thumbs: That's a big damn tease right there...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

firefighter3931

That sounds impressive Bob  :2thumbs: It must have a nice set of 450cfm StageV heads to make that kind of steam on pump gas.

Looking forward to the details  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Challenger340

Quote from: firefighter3931 on April 18, 2012, 07:20:20 PM
That sounds impressive Bob  :2thumbs: It must have a nice set of 450cfm StageV heads to make that kind of steam on pump gas.

Looking forward to the details  :icon_smile_big:

Ron

yeah,
I get no credit on this one though...it's all Tim @ FHO's CNC portwork on the Heads in this one....
really nice work :2thumbs:
almost as nice as I used to do by hand before CNC stuff became prevalent :laugh: tehehehe

Apologies...
Jumped the gun a bit here...gotta get the OK outa the guy BEFORE I get the Dyno Sheets up.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Challenger340 on April 20, 2012, 02:37:57 PM
yeah,
I get no credit on this one though...it's all Tim @ FHO's CNC portwork on the Heads in this one....
really nice work :2thumbs:
almost as nice as I used to do by hand before CNC stuff became prevalent :laugh:tehehehe

Bob, somebody had to machine and assemble the bullet as well as pick out the combination so you deserve a LOT of credit.  :yesnod: Don't sell yourself short.  :icon_smile_big:  It's nice that you achknowledge the CNC castings but as we know all to well it's the small details that make the combination work.  :2thumbs:

Having seen some of your portwork ; I'm sure you could duplicate the flow numbers. Someones hand port job was digitized to come up with that CNC program.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Challenger340

Thanks Ron..thats nice of you to say so.
I used to make good air back in the day...but nowadays being old and tired of porting...so much easier, cheaper for the Customer than paying me/us....and waaaaayyyy quicker to just order it.

Especially since why pay us R & D....when Tim's got the stuff nailed in a CNC program ???
(shameless plug for Tim @ FHO on the HEMI R & D)

We still Port & Flow stuff....just that with THIS STUFF...more cost effective to ORDER it, and give CREDIT where it's due.