News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry car posted on Facebook

Started by hatersaurusrex, April 13, 2012, 09:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

Posted up earlier on FB as the last remaining original movie car.   Not sure how valid but if so what a resto project.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

404NOTFOUND

That's a pretty freaky sight. We need to find out more about it. I see it has a '68 front fender, a Charger emblem, small bumper guards and a black door button.  :popcrn:
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

hatersaurusrex

There wasn't much info but all the replies were asking 'what? where?' so I'll post more as it comes up.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

hemi-hampton

I wonder what Model Maker Bert has to say about it? LEON.

GL#10

Saw that , body damage looks right along with the replaced front clip  , either real , or a old replica .

Dude who posted the pic , hasn't replied to the "where is it " question . :scratchchin:

K.c

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ghoste

GL#10

From what's being said on FB , its one of those guy's that are going to fix it up one day , he has had it some 30 plus years and has a Pinkslip in 20 century fox name ,purchased it in 1977 at a auction  and he know's what he has .
:scratchchin:

K.c

Ghoste

GL#10

"CCR recorded a song about "someday"."

ha  , yes ,  going from the picture , and the story it could be one of the cars , the damage ,what you can see , certainly lines up with damage you see on screen , it sure has been sitting along time , especially in that spot , for it to sink like that .

Still looking into it , be a great find if it is what it is .

K.c

Cooter

The fact that dude isn't trying to sell it makes me think it's real. Most would be trying to cash in on a movie car these days real or not.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

GL#10

"The fact that dude isn't trying to sell it makes me think it's real. Most would be trying to cahs in on a movie car these days real or not."

Agree , but  if he does sell  it , what is it going to be worth ??

K.c

Cooter

Quote from: GL#10 on April 14, 2012, 08:47:22 AM
"The fact that dude isn't trying to sell it makes me think it's real. Most would be trying to cahs in on a movie car these days real or not."

Agree , but  if he does sell  it , what is it going to be worth ??

K.c

Without KNOWN GOOD DOCUMENTATION, not the fact that Peter Fonda Farted in the front seat once upon a time, hard to say. Only aimed at a few that love that movie. Kinda like if one of thew famous White 1970 Challengers were to be found today...I'm sure there'd be some rich Dumbass that would over pay so he/she could be the first out the gate to claim ownership, then try to resell higher and be proven wrong just like that dealer with that "Z16" Chevelle.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

kikgas01

Nicknamed.... TITANIC, sinking, sinking, rotting away 100 years later....gone.... Why doesnt anyone want it now that is has turned into my yard?????

Khyron

very interesting..... poor girl looks hurt.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

tracpack440

From the pic. It looks like a fresh primered hood has been installed and the original hood is leaning against the fence. Maybe the owner is trying to fix her up.  :shruggy:
Looks like it could be the real deal. Hopefully someone can check it out. Where is it on face book. I could not find any pics of it.
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

TUFCAT

Very interesting!!  :scratchchin:   I'm no expert, can somebody tell if the black stripe is real and not a photoshop?  :popcrn:  It looks real to me.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

65post

Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

cdr

Quote from: tracpack440 on April 14, 2012, 10:36:53 AM
From the pic. It looks like a fresh primered hood has been installed and the original hood is leaning against the fence. Maybe the owner is trying to fix her up.  :shruggy:
Looks like it could be the real deal. Hopefully someone can check it out. Where is it on face book. I could not find any pics of it.
http://www.facebook.com/2ndGenerationChargers
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

I don't think the hood is a "freshly primed hood" (has rust along the front edge) I think its a faded white hood, The damage looks like it could be especially the driver quarter damage and replace front. Paint looks like its been on there for a LONG time but I have a feeling the car will sit there until the current owner kicks the bucket and it goes to (his children) or state auction!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

kikgas01

GOOD, then I will offer his kid a ricer for it LOL!