News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A/C Heater Box Restoration Made Easy

Started by 440, May 01, 2012, 04:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Dino on October 22, 2012, 04:01:25 PM
It looks hideous!  Now do mine!   :icon_smile_big:

That looks so good I may remove my PCG decals and redo them.

Hideous they may be but I wouldn't do them any different  :lol:  Of course the second and third time you do something the better you get. Send me yours and I'll give you mine  :nana:

I've never been sold on the decals so that's why I attempted doing them this way.

euroZ06

Quote from: 440 on May 01, 2012, 04:08:38 AM
You need to glue a piece of insulation to the top of the A/C Evaporator. The A/C evaporator attaches to the drip tray with four small 1/4" coarse thread screws in the locations shown. Lastly don't forget to put the seals on the drain tubes. It is now ready to be installed in the box.

I'm still fighting my condensate issue (every summer).

My drain tubes are copper, does that mean that its extension tubes (copper over metal)? I don't see any rubber on the tubes either. Is that just to put them into the firewall, or do copper tubes go over the metal tubes and are fixed by these rubber seals?
68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55