News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1966 rear bumper adjustment

Started by 266mopars, May 09, 2012, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

266mopars

Does anybody have a picture of the underside of a 1966 charger where the rear bumper attaches? I put mine back on but the passenger side is further away from the body than the drivers???? hope there is an adjustment or maybe my rear quarters off (Did have a replacement panel when i stripped the car on passenger side) but it looked perfectly straight .Hopefully that is not the case. The driver side looks perfect. Thanks

A383Wing

did you get both bracket spacers in?

Bryan

266mopars

Well maybe that's the problem.......Not really sure what those are. It just had the brackets attached to the bumper I did not see any type of spacer at all , what am I looking for ? sorry for the stupid question but the bumpers just spent 10 years in the rafters in the barn after I removed them.If I ever restore a nother car  I am going to take lots and lots  of pictures. Thanks