News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kansas mopar cruise 2012 may 17 - 19 th emporia ks to omaha nebraska

Started by moparstuart, May 18, 2012, 10:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

We found a little repair shop and goodyear store , they were super nice and let ron pull his charger into the bay and check out the leak .

moparstuart

we were here to see the pony express museum and post   

moparstuart

:popcrn:  russ showed me his rare and highly sought after gas lid prop tool , he says it stays in place and never falls off   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

well several of us waited with ron and didnt make it to the pony express museum so sorry I can not elaborate on what was there ,.  Everyone i talked to that went said it was a great place .

moparstuart

Well it was a front main seal bad on the tranny of rons charger , we debated limping it on the last 30 miles to beatrice nebraska .  He instead called his son who was kind enough to offer to load up one of there other many cars and come bring it to them .  Then he could load the charger and head back home .  

Well with them set to wait another 2 and 1/2 hours for there son to come bring them a car just a couple people stayed and the rest of us headed for nebraska .

moparstuart

off the 30 mile trip to our first nights hotel in beatrice nebraska

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn: headed out for dinner at the steak house .

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

kent and terri (green challenger convertible )  have been going on the cruise all 5 years and they live here in beatrice . Thus the reason we are in nebraska this year .

they took us back to there house to check out some of there cars and kents small toys too and to sit and shoot the breeze .

moparstuart

kent 72 challenger freshly restored just a couple years ago  , he was going to take this car on the cruise again but his tubular upper controll arm with only 1 k on them had wore out the bushings already .

He had to order new bushing because they wouldnt warranty them or replace them . 

moparstuart

:popcrn:  back to the hotel , long day I was worn out .   DAY  1 is in the books  :D

moparguy01

Quote from: moparstuart on May 20, 2012, 11:15:48 PM
:popcrn:  russ showed me his rare and highly sought after gas lid prop tool , he says it stays in place and never falls off   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I'll have you know after hitting some nasty detour roads in nebraska on the way home, it is still sitting in its resting place behind the bumper. Your just jealous you never thought of it. :nana:

thedodgeboys

TheGhost

Makes me wish I still had a Mopar (well, more than I do already).  Would have loved to join you guys.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

That was all of day 1 but day two and day three are still to come   

moparstuart

Weds. night in emporia Ks some people stayed the night and they had a cruise for them .  Well a pin up girl showed up and mike offered to let her get pictures with his coronet .

moparstuart