News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kansas mopar cruise 2012 may 17 - 19 th emporia ks to omaha nebraska

Started by moparstuart, May 18, 2012, 10:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:popcrn: Notice the Mr Angry sticker on the back of Jameys charger ,  We all met mike in topeka kansas as he was cruising across the country a few years ago .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn: You know the Oz museum was ok and when your from the kansas area the Oz jokes get pretty old

When I think of wamego kansas I think of the birthplace of Walter P. Chrysler ,  the city wouldnt allow us as a group to have a photo opp at the house he was born in , so i took it upon my self to get a photo of my car at the house .  

moparstuart

:popcrn: the sad thing is while they have moved the house and put new window and roof on and taken care of the place . There is no Bronze plaque stating what the house is or no sign at all .  The only way you know its his home is a faint picture of him on the door .  But no name under the picture or anything .   Then they put the stupid witch leggs and ruby slippers under the one side of the house so most people assume its the house from the wizard of OZ .   :icon_smile_blackeye: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

moparstuart

:drool5:  more of walter P's birth home

71ChallengeHer

moparstuart

:drool5:   gassing up , its fun trying to get everyone gassed but at least this place had tons of pumps

moparstuart

:popcrn: on the road again , headed for marysville kansas , the second stop on the pony express and the only one still in exsistence . 

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

Todd Wilson

Cool photos! Did you go to the Oz Winery next door to the museum?   I actually thougth Chryslers home was out west around Hays or Russell area..............

Todd

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on May 20, 2012, 09:42:42 PM
Cool photos! Did you go to the Oz Winery next door to the museum?   I actually thougth Chryslers home was out west around Hays or Russell area..............

Todd

there is one out there he lived in alot longer as a boy and young man , but this is his birth home . No i didnt go to the winery .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Chrysler

the boy hood home is in ellis ks

http://kansastravel.org/walterpchrysler.htm

71ChallengeHer

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

71ChallengeHer

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: well minor hitch , russ was driving behind ron in the front brown 69 charger and he kept seeing smoke coming out from behind him.  It kept getting worse so he finally kept flashing his lights at him and flagged him down ,.

moparstuart

:drool5: well we figured out it was the trans fluid leaking onto the exhaust . the trans wasnt slipping yet so we limped it on into marysville .

moparstuart

only in rural america 

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: