News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

West Coast = Graveyard Carz; Texas = Hawkes Mopar Nest

Started by hemi68charger, March 09, 2013, 11:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Well, I had a FULL day tinkering in the garage today. Started off with the installation and wiring of a pair of flourescent ceiling light fixtures. Put them in the middle of the garage where there was some dead light.... It is MUCH brighter in the garage now... Then I messed with Hoss' '71 Challenger R/T ( finished up the permanent wiring for the MSD box power ). Then I went off to cut some shelves for the wife's kitchen (there's always Honey-do's, even on the weekend). I proceeded to work on the 500 and swap out some good wiper pivots for the seized one that was causing the wipers to not work. Finished up watching the Nationwide Race.. Ended the day with a video inspired by Mark from Graveyard Carz... Of course, I'm a complete dweeb on this.. I don't have a Josh, Royal or Daren.. It is just me and my thoughts........

http://youtu.be/EJ7J9zte1mY

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

billssuperbird