News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 Charger Build - It moves!

Started by chaos52, June 08, 2012, 12:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

The first drive is always the one you will remember most  :2thumbs:

Maybe no power steering ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

chaos52

Quote from: 70 sublime on July 02, 2019, 12:34:47 PM
The first drive is always the one you will remember most  :2thumbs:

Maybe no power steering ??
Haha, definitely not. No power steering and no power brakes. It was a handful  :lol:

bkd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ME TOO!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:cheers: :cheers: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

djcarguy

Been following from the white shell ,unload off the guys trailer??  AWSUM DUDE   ,most ,maybe even me wondered if with the starting shell,, Great looking car now.   :cheers: :cheers: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Very happy to see the progress!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

orange383

Just watched the video. What an amazing job you have made of that car. It looks fantastic!

chaos52

Ghoste

Quote from: orange383 on July 05, 2019, 11:54:48 AM
Just watched the video. What an amazing job you have made of that car. It looks fantastic!

I agree, you have come a long way with it.

chaos52

Installed a new starter on the Charger last week. Here's a video of the process  :cheers:

https://youtu.be/sC9LSxoDqWU

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ProDartGTS

Joe (chaos52) is doing well but has been really busy. He still has this car. It's here in the garage waiting for me to give it some LOVIN and get it closer to completion. We recently did a project overview video on my YouTube channel. Thought y'all might be interested.
Check it out.

Mike (dad)

https://youtu.be/Emwi2TqGsk8
Mike
-----------------------------------
1968 Dodge Dart GTS ProStreet
1974 Swinger
1947 Ford Tudor Streetrod

Challenger340

What a fantastic journey, Thx for sharing, all I can say is well done  :2thumbs:
and the Charger is absolutely gorgeous.
Only wimps wear Bowties !