News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz

Started by r4daytona, June 11, 2012, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Delete my profile

hotrod98

The show is not going in the direction that I had hoped.  :eek2:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BB1

:ahum: Yeah, it's kind of getting annoying.
Delete my profile

SRT-440

I dvr'd it...but the first episode the dude got on my nerves...all he talked about was beating ppl up and finding a car for a newborn.  :shruggy:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

BigBlockSam

not what i expected . to much talking
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 22, 2012, 10:22:31 AM
not what i expected . to much talking

Too much talking about punching people, etc.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hotrod98

The whole pumpkin thing was absolutely retarded. I guarantee you that my shop would make for a better television show. Coincidentally, I own a rough, 71 tor-red Cuda that we're getting parts gathered for a total resto. It's going to be a fun build. And, I wouldn't limit the air time on building a cuda to five minutes per episode.  I do hope the show gets better. I really do.

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

i like when they show the work  and not the peoples faces so much, like wheeler dealers . i dig that stupid show  :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

BB1

I like wheeler dealer too, they don't make much money but they have a ball doing it.  :2thumbs:
Delete my profile

moparstuart

Quote from: BB1 on June 22, 2012, 01:39:59 PM
I like wheeler dealer too, they don't make much money but they have a ball doing it.  :2thumbs:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:   he could make more if he stuck to his guns on the prices 
I like ED he wont even fit in half the cars they build  . 

BigBlockSam

Quoteeven fit in half the cars they build  .

neither would you or me  :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 22, 2012, 01:51:22 PM
Quoteeven fit in half the cars they build  .

neither would you or me  :smilielol:
british/ european  cars and streets and garages are very small 

BigBlockSam

GOTWING

AND THEY CAN'T DRAG RACE ! :eek2:

winghawg

ive watched 2 episodes not what i expected.its not holding my interest. 2 much talking and drama not much on car restoration.very disappointed. i up graded my direct tv to hd for this show. glad  the other shows i like seems to be good. just my 2 cents worth

nascarxx29

Pumpkins and sump pumps are not what I watch for .Lets see them take a writen off severly damaged car and show steps on how to bring it back :Twocents:
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

r4daytona

Hello all, I just hung up with Mark about the show so perhaps I can explain a couple things. I know some will think i'm biased.. perhaps I am a bit, but here goes. As I mentioned from the start I told Mark I also wanted to see more about the cars just like you guys.  Here's what he told me,, and promised me. His intent was to not just have another cookie cutter show where there's always some deadline "we're never gonna make". He said his intent was to have a show about characters, who happen to love and restore mopars! He said in these first episodes he wanted to build some characters, to draw in a wider range of viewers, and slowly incorporate more about the cars. He said in these next episodes you will see the completion of the GTX and I think the 71 charger. Now do have to say I think some credit should be given since he had absolutely no help from anyone on putting this whole thing together. From buying the cameras, to editing, to getting it aired.. no help. Believe it or not he welomes constructive criticism and has told me that in the next episodes, there will some more about the cars. He didn't want to focus on just one car at a time, because that would be a bit boring. And I that I do agree with that. Believe it or not, the work he does is amazing. I was there and saw the 71 in his finishing room and the GTX.  I also saw the moonroof challenger he's doing and the 71 cuda after it came from the dipper! By the way, his shop is not that disorganized, but they are pretty crazy and if you met them, like Dane and I did, I think you'd see what cool guys they really are. Now I did tell him that it would have been nice to hear more of the story about the cuda so don't think i'm just a yes man for him. He's told me he's got alot more about the cars in season 2. But I can ask this, lets give it a little time and would it really hurt to post some positive comments on the velocity blog? Because if there is no season 2 you'll miss out on an A12, my daytona and mikes superbird.  Anyone can feel free to call me if they like (716)549-1756  Thanks for listening  Tom

nascarxx29

I got velocity in order to view automotive content material.But they have to have there share of drama for the auidence range of viewers
Like american chopper battles. Between the drama bike got built.I hope this show stays on a gets better
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

hotrod98

It has to be difficult trying to please everyone. For instance, it's going to take a lot more to keep someone like myself interested when it comes to restoring cars. I do it every day. What will interest one person may not interest another. As hokey as Boyd Coddington's show was sometimes, I really enjoyed it and miss waching it. Barry White's show kept my interest even with the threat of looming deadlines. It didn't take long to realize that the deadlines weren't real and they were just added to add a little excitement to the show.
I think Mark might think about getting away from the shop and possibly visiting other restoration shops both Mopar and other brands. He might want to visit car shows and look at interesting Mopars. He might have interesting people bring their personal Mopars by the shop to address small repairs needed. Who knows, I might tape something from our shop and send it to him. I might record a wild ride in the Black Ice Superbird of Death.  :icon_smile_big:

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

:popcrn: i only have so much room in my dvr. hope the show gets better . usually if i don't like season one . i don't tivo season two . :cheers:  :popcrn: good luck

thedodgeboys

10 mn talking about a sump pump I'm done  :eek2: :eek2:

Show e the cars tell me about them I don't want to see hid daughter try to mike a simple word doc look like crap :smilielol:

Show e the cars if it's season 2 when does it start I'm done with season 1  :popcrn:

moparstuart

Quote from: thedodgeboys on June 22, 2012, 10:28:40 PM
10 mn talking about a sump pump I'm done  :eek2: :eek2:

Show e the cars tell me about them I don't want to see hid daughter try to mike a simple word doc look like crap :smilielol:

Show e the cars if it's season 2 when does it start I'm done with season 1  :popcrn:
give it a chance   , or you will never see an all mopar show again   :Twocents:

nvrbdn

i will hang in there, but the "im just getting so mad, i  want to go back home again, why cant i just go home," weak. but ill hang in there to see the cars. i can fast forward through the nonsense. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House