News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Satellite Radio

Started by Lowprofile, August 04, 2005, 10:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Does anybody here have Satellite radio? I have had XM From day one, and I love it! Most channels are commercial free. They have over 100 channels, with every kind of Music, sports, entertainment, News & Weather, Talk, etc...... Being a truck driver, I use mine all the time.Coast to coast, crystal clear, 24/7. I'll tell you what, it makes those long trips seem a whole lot shorter!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Telvis

I have had XM for years now. I couldn't live without it.

Shakey

I usually have it in the cars I rent when on business trips.  I enjoy the comedy channels.  Heard some great stuff over the years.

Drop Top

I got it last January. When they took the Oldies off the air here. Wouldn't have it any other way. :2thumbs:

Dans 68

For laughs sake, what is the subscription cost? What equipment do you need? I may need it on that trip to Iowa later this month....

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Drop Top

A little over $100 for the equipment. It came with an adapter for the car and to use like a walk man. I think I pay like $20 every 3 months. You can buy a ghetto blaster and use it inside the shop also.

Old Moparz

I have a factory AM/FM radio in my '69 Satellite, but I don't know if it works because the speaker isn't there.  :icon_smile_big:

I have "Sirius Satellit Radio" at home as part of my satellite TV package with Dish Network. It's great, so I want to get the set up for the cars. I know my wife will swipe it & have it most of the time, so maybe we'll get 2 of them.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus