News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

We started up the Superbird today with more pics 02-02-06

Started by MikeD, January 31, 2006, 11:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeD

MikeD

I will post some more pics as soon as I can.

Thanks
MikeD

The Ghoul

you wouldent happen to live around the utica MI area do you?
I remember seeing a sublime green bird around there last summer, donno what was in it engine wise but one time he hit it going the oppisite way and that front suspension was definetly unloaded, didnt see any daylight under the tires but a fiew more poneys and he woulda been there.

69_500

Looks like you have a pretty decent Superbird there. Okay so its more than just decent, its one of my favorite colors on a Superbird, only thing is it a 4 speed or an automatic?

BigBlockSam

i see alot of smoke. please post some more pics of your bird, your such a tease   :icon_smile_cool:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ChgrSteve67

I like the color.

I hope they make that color an option on the 08 Challenger.

70charginglizard

Just did that with the lizard last week.
After not hearing it sing for a while it sure does feel good hearing that sound again....Music to me ears.
Wish spring would hurry up and get here.
I'm ready!!!!
70charginglizard

MikeD

Here are a few more pics

MikeD

More

MikeD

Quote from: cudaeh on January 31, 2006, 11:49:02 PM
you wouldent happen to live around the utica MI area do you?
I remember seeing a sublime green bird around there last summer, donno what was in it engine wise but one time he hit it going the oppisite way and that front suspension was definetly unloaded, didnt see any daylight under the tires but a fiew more poneys and he woulda been there.

No that not me Iam in Northeat PA.

MikeD

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 01, 2006, 12:13:19 PM
i see alot of smoke. please post some more pics of your bird, your such a tease   :icon_smile_cool:

The smoke is from the cam was  mopar cam 484 see out to lunch. WE heard a little tap so we pulled the head cover off so one of push rod off so we pulled that lifter out it was all F@@Ked up. Then we pulled a few more and we found about 6 lifters eated up.
Do not konw what with worry put looking into it. Also this Superbird is not my its on of my good friends

Thanks

MikeD

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: MikeD on February 02, 2006, 12:26:52 AM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 01, 2006, 12:13:19 PM

The smoke is from the cam was  mopar cam 484 see out to lunch. WE heard a little tap so we pulled the head cover off so one of push rod off so we pulled that lifter out it was all F@@Ked up. Then we pulled a few more and we found about 6 lifters eated up.
Do not konw what with worry put looking into it. Also this Superbird is not my its on of my good friends

Thanks

MikeD

No way are you from Pa. You gotta be a good 'ole' boy! Jeeeeez
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Big Lebowski

Cool Bird. This is about the 10th time i've heard bad things about MP lifters  :no:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

69_500

Still a great looking Superbird. So your storing it for a buddy of yours you say? Does he know you swiped the nose cone and rear bumper off of it to pay for your Charger? Only kidding.

To bad about the lifters. Looks like he has spent some time trying to detail the engine compartment. Car will look great when he gets it completed.

BigBlockSam

very nice bird. i dig that color on birds. as soon as i sell my houses i will be looking for a project superbird. good luck with that new cam. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

69_500

Ah but you would prefer an Alpine white Superbird right?

BigBlockSam

white with a black roof are my fav but i get wood anytime i see a superbird. any color.  :METAL:

69_500

See to me my favorite colors on a Superbird at the Limelight Green, and I really love Petty Blue on a Superbird too. But it has to be a 4 speed, bench seat car for me.

BigBlockSam

Limelight Green is a very cool color. i like that setup too. i have it on my roadrunner cl. a bench seat with a big herman monster shifter. its fun to drive with my wife sitting close to me. she jumps evrytime i hit forth gear .  :icon_smile_evil:

THE CHARGER PUNK

does anyone repro superbird rear window trim??-PEARSON

BigBlockSam

Quotedoes anyone repro superbird rear window trim??-PEARSON 

no

69_500

Nope no one repro's the rear window trim.

For some reason I just like the idea of a bench seat 4 speed. I like the idea of a Daytona or a 500 with a buddy seat and a 4 speed as well.

Charger_Fan

Great looking car Mike, how long has it been since it's seen the road?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)