News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

saturday went to a small show at the fat guys clothes shop :)

Started by moparstuart, June 19, 2012, 11:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

I actually shop here so free swag and a car show was greatt

they give you free soda or beer when you walk in the door  plus fat guy clothing to fit me

I got a free hat , free t shirt , and a free beer mug
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

my good friend jason hooked me up with a new to me used I phone all the way from minnesota  ,.  my speaker on mine went bad so jason helped me out on the cheap

in return i promissed to post pictures of his t shirt and buisness

I also stole his garden gnome and am holding it hostage untill i get some wiring anda  door dinger dome light switch

ian my son helped

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

moparstuart

Quote from: doctor4766 on June 20, 2012, 03:57:12 AM
WTF is that red car in the first and second last pic?
mid 90's t bird with like a 50 's mercury body kit on it   :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :eek2:

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

moparstuart

Steve P.

Damn, I should have gone to that show.. I need some new shirts!!!  :D

I like the kits. Some are much better than others, but I remember a VW kit years ago that make the nose look like a Willy's. That was kinda neat....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on June 20, 2012, 03:12:39 PM

I like the kits. Some are much better than others, but I remember a VW kit years ago that make the nose look like a Willy's. That was kinda neat....
I remember the the old Rolls wagon kits from the 70's  that put a rolls front end and grill on a bug 

Steve P.

Yup, I remember them as well... There was a VW club back home. I didn't spend really any time hanging with them, but I remember seeing the bugs cruising around town. They had a pick-up bed for them as well..  One of those guys took a bus and cut I don't know how many feet out of the center. It had nothing for power but pulled the front wheels off the ground easily. That was fun...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dino

Quote from: moparstuart on June 20, 2012, 03:15:59 PM

I remember the the old Rolls wagon kits from the 70's  that put a rolls front end and grill on a bug 

Woah flashback!  I remember seeing one of those rolls bugs where I grew up.  Looked a bit funny.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

moparstuart

Quote from: Dino on June 20, 2012, 03:40:22 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 20, 2012, 03:15:59 PM

Woah flashback!  I remember seeing one of those rolls bugs where I grew up.  Looked a bit funny.   :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: moparstuart on June 19, 2012, 11:31:29 PM
my good friend jason hooked me up with a new to me used I phone all the way from minnesota  ,.  my speaker on mine went bad so jason helped me out on the cheap

Stuart, you are not a shy guy are ya...  seems you are pimpin out your ride for all sorts of free swag... New Poineer stereo system, free beer and clothes...   :lol:   :cheers:

Thanks for postin up the pics!

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

ACUDANUT

"They had a pick-up bed for them as well..  "  Wouldn't the bed actually go on the front, where the trunk is...It would look like it's going backwards. :scratchchin:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

Quote from: bakerhillpins on June 20, 2012, 04:44:53 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 19, 2012, 11:31:29 PM
my good friend jason hooked me up with a new to me used I phone all the way from minnesota  ,.  my speaker on mine went bad so jason helped me out on the cheap

Stuart, you are not a shy guy are ya...  seems you are pimpin out your ride for all sorts of free swag... New Poineer stereo system, free beer and clothes...   :lol:   :cheers:

Thanks for postin up the pics!  bs  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  FAT GUY WILL TRAVEL for free stuff   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  actually I would go to these shows anyway its just a nice benefit to get free stuff too  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thum:

2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  FAT GUY WILL TRAVEL for free stuff   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  actually I would go to these shows anyway its just a nice benefit to get free stuff too  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thum:

A383Wing

Stu needs to build a 'Bird trailer to haul around all that popcorn he eats

Bryan