News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Prius VS Truck

Started by Bob, June 24, 2012, 07:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

SmashingPunkFan

Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

twodko

Cheryl would have been well within her rights to kick the shit outta that pig bitch after telling her to stop swearing in front of her kids. O' course she would have lowered herself to that pigs level but seeing that beached whale writhing on the ground bleeding and broken would be ever so satisfying.
I would have called the copsand filed a complaint against the snake for abusing my kids. People like that are disposal able.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

71ChallengeHer

oldschool

1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

Chryco Psycho

Too bad these people have no clue , the carbon footprint from making a prius & all the batteries etc makes it far worse than the truck

69rtse4spd

Should have got in her face like a drill Sargent. :lol:.

C_stripes

I work at a Toyota dealer as a Service Writer and get to deal with people like that all the time.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

FLG

I wouldve just sat there spinning the turbo up on that diesel and let the exhaust do all the talking  :rofl:

Fred

The sooner she drops from exhaust fume inhalation, the better.
I would have stuck my exhaust pipe down her throat.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

FLG

Quote from: Fred on June 25, 2012, 02:16:15 AM

Really Fred?? She looks a bit on the big side...but i guess to each his own  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fred

Quote from: FLG on June 25, 2012, 02:18:20 AM

Really Fred?? She looks a bit on the big side...but i guess to each his own  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No worries mate I'd tackle her to the ground in an instance. It's not about how big you are...........it's all about technique. :lol:

Ordinarily I'm a very nice guy but nobody  tells me what I can drive.  :slap:

Telling her to get a life wouldn't work................she needs tackling!  :lol: :lol:

FLG

Quote from: Fred on June 25, 2012, 02:25:48 AM

Really Fred?? She looks a bit on the big side...but i guess to each his own  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No worries mate I'd tackle her to the ground in an instance. It's not about how big you are...........it's all about technique. :lol:

Telling her to get a life wouldn't work................she needs tackling!  :lol: :lol:

Ive tried that, but it usually ends with them pressing charges....

But that might be the most action shes had in awhile so you might get lucky.

Fred

Quote from: FLG on June 25, 2012, 02:44:35 AM
Quote from: Fred on June 25, 2012, 02:25:48 AM

Ive tried that, but it usually ends with them pressing charges....

But that might be the most action shes had in awhile so you might get lucky.

YUK! on second thoughts I don't think I want to touch her. I might catch something.  :eek2:

FLG

Wheres tuffy when you need him...he'd hit it  :coolgleamA:

twodko

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on June 24, 2012, 08:54:37 PM
Should have got in her face like a drill Sargent. :lol:.

Oh yeah! If you yell at them loud enough and long enough they will comply or leave. Just ask MPLAWDOG  or any law enforcement member. That walrus got right up into their faces, verbal assault, so GAME ON!

I think you're spot one Fred, the crap you'd get from her you'd carry around like luggage for the rest of your life. Ewwwww.  :eek2:

Budnicks

What can you say, freaken fat a$$ better than thou mentality, typical Prius driven liberal Eco-Nazi bitch, she comes over & starts crap around your kids, Twice none the less, what a low life piece of shit... Fuel Guzzler or not, Your probably a "way better person", than I would have been, in that situation...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Stretch

Ask her to "Google" Nickel metal hydride. Then ask her how and where to despose of her dead Nickel metal hydride battery. Then ask her what the life span of her nickel metal hydride battery is. Then ask her how "Green" all these batterys are. Then ask her how much pullution was produced just building her high bred. Then ask her how "green" her foul mouth is!
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

twodko

Darkman

I would have calmly said,

"Sweetheart, the reason I have a car like this is so I can even do cows like you in the back seat! Try doing that in your Prius!!"

:smilielol:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Drache

"I have a truck to haul livestock around, I'm surprised your Prius actually can, but you're living proof of that...."
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ha ha, that's gold. The truck isn't even that loud. I've never had anything like that happen, just ears getting plugged and windows getting rolled up.

I pay my gross polluter tax  :yesnod:  so she can shove it.

I would have told her thanks for buying a prius, it means more fuel for me  :lol:

Stretch

Quote from: Drache on June 25, 2012, 10:50:17 PM
"I have a truck to haul livestock around, I'm surprised your Prius actually can, but you're living proof of that...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Argos_Chargers

What is it that keeps ringing in my ears about liberal do gooders...that's right they're tolerant and they want to coexist, unlike those evil conservatives who are trying to kill people with their noxious exhaust fumes.  Not only was this virtuous liberal trying to reduce pollution in her shphere of influence, she was also being sure that no one stepped on her first ammentment right of free speech, no matter how crude and vulgar it is.

I'm glad that I remembered to keep this all in perspective instead of being brainwashed by this one sided video.  I'm sure that the guy with the camera, or maybe Cheryl, committed some heinous act to bring this tirade on.  They were probably caught smirking at her bumper Obama/Biden '12 bumper sticker...
MoPar -- The only way to fly!