News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tire size

Started by Pistolpete, February 01, 2006, 08:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pistolpete

hey guys,
my 440 6 pack is due back from the rebuild shop within the week so one of my buddies asks "how are you gonna get all that power to the ground?" and I'm thinkin' - not sure yet, first and foremost I figure I gotta get as much rubber to the pavement as possible so hence my question - whats the most rubber you can stuff into a standard 69 Charger wheel well? second, whats the biggest (widest" rim size available in magnum 500's? havent decided on them yet but thats the way I'm leaning.
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Chryco Psycho

295/50/15 fits easily on 8.5" rims

mally69

chryco,
what would that approx. be in  inches hight and width just curious and i am using a 8 inch rim would that make much diff

Dennis K

I was looking on the Stockton Wheel website earlier and they make a 15x10 Magnum 500.

4forty

Wheel Viniques is where I got'em 15x10 w/5" backspace, 295/50 15", minor inner fender rub with stock height at driveways.

dkn1997

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6218.0.html

with the right backspace, you can go even bigger......looky at linky
RECHRGED