News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ont Canada - smacked superbird - 1970

Started by hemikev, March 22, 2013, 10:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemikev

Id always heard about a Superbird that had hit a light standard around 1970 ??    any way ran into a muscslecar guy not long ago and we started talkin mopar from back in the day ,  he proceded to tell me about a superbird that hit a light standard at the Center Mall parking in hamilton ontario in very early 70s ,,  I was told the owner of the car owned a store in the mall called the nut shack ,,he was showin off in the parking lot after hours with his buddies,,doing burnouts and caught some curb and some air  right into a light standard ..  he told me the car was seriously hurt ...

the only bird i remember in hamilton is this ev2 , pictured  81/82   hurtin car ,  could this be the car ???   has any 1 else ever heard about this smacked bird

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemikev

sorry to robin for posting this pic , only pic ive seen of the car ,   hope robin isnt in the witness protection program.. 

moparstuart

Quote from: hemikev on March 22, 2013, 10:23:26 PM
sorry to robin for posting this pic , only pic ive seen of the car ,   hope robin isnt in the witness protection program.. 
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   no but you can find him as Robin Mcqueen on facebook , i think he recently tracked the car down and knows where it is now

hemikev

Ive heard of him , dont think ive met the man though ,   

Magnumcharger

If that is the car, it would explain the damage to the nosecone. The original nose was repaired on this car, so despite being bent, it wasn't terminal.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

Quote from: Magnumcharger on March 23, 2013, 05:06:13 AM
If that is the car, it would explain the damage to the nosecone. The original nose was repaired on this car, so despite being bent, it wasn't terminal.
thanks robin   :2thumbs: