News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So...If I woke up dead tomorrow...

Started by Daytona R/T SE, July 06, 2012, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on July 06, 2012, 10:24:15 PM
can I put my name in the running?

Bryan (like I need more junk)

he doesnt have any metros or fast back chargers   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

ok, mabey we need to get together and have a few and make a map so just in case something terrible happened i would be able to get all that nasty stuff to go away so your wife will be able to use the garage. :2thumbs: see , im only thinking of her well being. :angel:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Daytona R/T SE

Starting to get a little paranoid here guys...

My Mountain dew does seem to have a little extra tinge of green tonight... :scope:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 06, 2012, 10:29:56 PM
ok, mabey we need to get together and have a few and make a map so just in case something terrible happened i would be able to get all that nasty stuff to go away so your wife will be able to use the garage. :2thumbs: see , im only thinking of her well being. :angel:

She says that would be helpful. :-\

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 06, 2012, 10:28:04 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on July 06, 2012, 10:24:15 PM
can I put my name in the running?

Bryan (like I need more junk)

he doesnt have any metros or fast back chargers   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Are you sure?

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 06, 2012, 10:32:24 PM

My Mountain dew does seem to have a little extra tinge of green tonight... :scope:
is it sweeter and smell a little funny   , I told her to use just a little at a time

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 06, 2012, 10:41:02 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 06, 2012, 10:32:24 PM

is it sweeter and smell a little funny   , I told her to use just a little at a time

Should I be concerned about the empty "Peak" jug in the kitchen trash can?

She keeps mumbling under her breath:

"When you peak, you win"
"When you peak, you win"
"When you peak, you win"
"When you peak, you win"
"When you peak, you win"
"When you peak, you win"

What the Hell is THAT supposed to mean ? :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

A383Wing

dads_69

Wow, weird thread IMO. But I will chime in non the less. I'll take it and finish it to you're needs and dedicate it to you and my dad and only drive it on special day's as I'm sure you would do the same if I had asked of you.
Hope all is well, enough said.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

myk

I just want the garage space/parking.  Thanks!   :2thumbs: :eek2:
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

moparguy01

A way to get the imperial with no money??? :D I do admit though this is one weird thread.

moparstuart

Quote from: moparguy01 on July 07, 2012, 12:19:09 AM
A way to get the imperial with no money??? :D I do admit though this is one weird thread.
just your normal every day thread around here

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 07, 2012, 08:27:33 AM

Yep.  At least nobody got their back waxed in this thread...yet.

kab69440

I am single, but the Daytona clone and the Impy will be required for me to take over the payments on your wife.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparguy01

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 07, 2012, 08:44:25 AM

Yep.  At least nobody got their back waxed in this thread...yet.
:angel: :-\ were we supposed to inform you of the back waxing?

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: kab69440 on July 07, 2012, 10:04:52 AM
I am single, but the Daytona clone and the Impy will be required for me to take over the payments on your wife.

So, you're sayin' the other six Chargers in the stash just won't do it for ya?  :nana: :smilielol:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparguy01 on July 08, 2012, 12:15:05 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 07, 2012, 08:44:25 AM

Yep.  At least nobody got their back waxed in this thread...yet.
:angel: :-\ were we supposed to inform you of the back waxing?

Yes, With pictures... :eek2: :D

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: dads_69 on July 06, 2012, 11:52:32 PM
Wow, weird thread IMO. But I will chime in non the less. I'll take it and finish it to you're needs and dedicate it to you and my dad and only drive it on special day's as I'm sure you would do the same if I had asked of you.

Mark

Weird yes, but meant in good fun. ;)

All is well.

I woke up alive...

THIS morning...

kab69440

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 08, 2012, 12:28:11 AM
Quote from: kab69440 on July 07, 2012, 10:04:52 AM

So, you're sayin' the other six Chargers in the stash just won't do it for ya?  :nana: :smilielol:

Frankly I have my hands beyond full with the ONE car I've been trying to put on the road for over 20 years. The amount of money required to put this ONE car where I want it is simply inconceivable to someone of my income level. The prospect of having another seven projects requiring similar outlays of cash I will never have?  That's just too depressing to think about...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 08, 2012, 12:33:33 AM

Mark

All is well.

I woke up alive...

THIS morning...
Dammit

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 08, 2012, 07:12:21 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 08, 2012, 12:33:33 AM

Mark

All is well.

I woke up alive...

THIS morning...
Dammit

:nana:

69_500

There is always hope for tomorrow morning Stuart. If Stuart runs out of room I could always take some here. Plenty of space here.

mauve66

i realize after searching for the thread with the shops address for the sunroof, damn you post alot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: mauve66 on July 08, 2012, 12:36:09 PM
i realize after searching for the thread with the shops address for the sunroof, damn you post alot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not nearly enough... :nana: