News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona parts on Ebay

Started by tan top, July 20, 2012, 03:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: wingcar on July 20, 2012, 03:44:34 PM
Bondo (gallon size) and a can of spray paint......just like new.....
might need a 55 gallon drum of it
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

I'm not sure who looks the most foolish in this calamity, flippers, Canadians, wing car fans?  It all makes my head hurt.

Indygenerallee

Gonna need about 3 gallons of bondo and a hell of a BFH!!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Highbanked Hauler

What a string of bullshit with those parts..  Unbelievable :nana: :nana:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Mopar John

ORIGINAL 1969 HEMI DAYTONA FENDER $2,999.99! ....................X 2=?  :think:

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopar John on July 23, 2012, 06:13:52 PM
ORIGINAL 1969 HEMI DAYTONA FENDER $2,999.99! ....................X 2=?  :think:
Cash in john. Lol

held1823

you can send those downstate for safe keeping if they're in your way.

they look like they might even be the right color...

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

charger_fan_4ever

Question & Answer Answered On
:popcrn:

Q:  Are you for real I recently bought a Daytona fender much,much better on ebay for $150. Besides I have the car yours came off. Jul-23-12
A:   Congratulations John, owning an F6 Daytona makes you the smartest guy in the room by far, you with a hand full of other people you have one of the coolest color combo's Chrysler ever produced on a Wing Car in my opinion. $150.00 for an Original Daytona Fender is a FANTASTIC price, to confirm the part you scored is in fact a Creative Industries installed part not a 1970 Charger Fender converted, investigate the special date codes and a sequence of codes stamped in several places as indicated in the photo's shown. OE original will make your car that much more valuable for sure. Both numbers matching OE front fenders and the Factory installed NOS correct hood can be purchased "As IS" or repaired prior shipped ready for installation at additional cost. If you desire they would be acid dipped, drilled apart straightened, hammer welded and spot welded back together and the Factory installed Jo-lynn industries fender scoops would also be repaired to perfection. Please ask for a quote for the repairs should you be interested. Thank you for looking at my rare original Daytona Parts please look at my other auctions. Best of luck with your restoration. Regards TS 

nvrbdn

well, he may be a flipper, but he handled this situation very well. smart answer. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

nascarxx29

I recall fender scoop vendor being Jo ad .Not Jo -Lynn

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,45448.0.html

The fender scoops had the wording Jo-Ad on the underside.And again tried out the web in a search for another wingcar related vendors.And found this company that did plastic injection from 1957.They possibly could have been the vendor that creative used for the wing scoops
http://www.jo-ad.com/
JO-AD Industries is a manufacturer of injection molded plastic, stamped metal parts, tooling and assemblies. Since 1957 we have been supplying our customers with on time, quality components, meeting the prototype and low volume production requirements of the automotive, transportation, appliance, and related industries.
JO-AD Industries, Inc. 31465 Stephenson Highway, Madison Heights, Michigan 48071-1683
Phone. 248.588.4810 | Fax. 248.588.3448 | Email: info@jo-ad.com
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

maxwellwedge

Wow - What a guy! Pointing a gun to your heads and forcing you to pay his prices!! Shame on him!   :D

pettybird

Quote from: maxwellwedge on July 26, 2012, 10:46:01 AM
Wow - What a guy! Pointing a gun to your heads and forcing you to pay his prices!! Shame on him!   :D

what are you, part of the Canadian mafia or something?

maxwellwedge

Ghoste

One of my favourite programs. :cheers:

moparstuart

maxwellwedge