News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mosher car

Started by twodko, August 05, 2012, 07:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Bob Mosher builds hot '60s Mopar street cars in the vein of production-stock and AFX racecars. On March 2, 2012, a fellow enthusiast's son, Robert (whose last name I withheld), allegedly broke into Mosher's shop while high on methamphetamine and stole one of the cars Mosher had recently sold. Robert allegedly crashed it into a tree at a reported 150 mph.

Before you start, check out the images of the car before the collision.
http://www.moparsbymosher.com/finished/65plymouths/moshers65/moshers65.html
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

twodko

Well hell, I can't seem to copy and paste the aftermath shots. I'll try and get the original link. Sorry guys.

Indygenerallee

SO That was that car!! Someone had posted aftermath pics over on B bodies only!!! It was at a auction, What a mess and the guy lived???
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

twodko

Would have served him right had he died. I'm glad the aftermath pix are out there for other members to see.

Interesting, that bit of info at least completes the story of what happened. Someone will surely bring up the original thread.