News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AMC Superbird?

Started by Cooter, August 06, 2012, 05:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,93969.0.html

We have already begun hashing that one over.  Personally, the nose doesn't bother me but the rest is a little much to take.

stripedelete

A perfect example of rare but not valuable   ;)

wingcar

Have to admit that it was nicely done, (if that is your taste) unlike many of the other attempts that have been featured on these pages and failed.  It looks as if he actually put some thought into it.  Not for me, and I wouldn't want it, but I have to give him credit for a better than usual effort on the old theme of "Non-Charger/Road Runner Wingcar"......
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Old Moparz

I guess if you like grape jelly, sardines, sweet potato fries & root beer, this is what you get when you put them all in a blender together.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

kab69440

Definitely needs a 300- Hurst style rear spoiler treatment. Props for using a real Daytona nose, though... :2thumbs:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."