News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Monster Mopar At indy Aero cars ***PICTURES NOW *****

Started by moparstuart, August 08, 2012, 08:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

My good friends Mike Meads and JoAnne

surely that must be her Boyfriends car   :nana:

moparstuart

Danny lapping allen for the 4th time

moparstuart

moparstuart

Gotta be My buddy Ric LaFollette's 70 GTX  

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

70EK2Bird

We had a great time and loved the laps on the track.  Had a couple of friends with me and they had the best time and will remember it forever.  First ride in a wing car for them :)

It was good to meet Allen and his dad.  Always nice to put a face to people you talk to on here.

Kismgby

HEY!  Since I've had a thing for the wing, NO boyfriend o-mine has had ANY interest in it!    :rotz: Obviously no lasting interest in ME either!   :shruggy:  But I digress.  Mike Meads COULD be my boyfriend, but Mrs. Mike would take issue and probably more than half his stuff.  THEN I hear that Stu and I are having "a thing".  So are we fighting or are we lovers?  Either way, it's news to me (and likely MRS. Stu). 

Just put "DRIVEN" as the subtitle for my car.  It says it all...   :2thumbs: 

Had my car gotten me to the track in a timely fashion I would have had a great time.  Seeing as I spent WAAAY too much time listening to the sound of the battery clicky noise, I only had a good time. 

CHEERS & JEERS:

CHEERS to Ricky Grogan at Wheeler's Towing Svc (317) 634-9544   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
  Ricky (and his flatbed tow truck) were stopped at the light off Raceway & Rockdale Rd. when the 'tona died in the left hand turn lane.  An attempt at a jump failed (um, I forgot to take her out of DRIVE  :brickwall:) and he pulled me out of traffic at ZERO DOLLARS.  Just being a nice guy!  I like supporting nice guys.

CHEERS to the Wingate for overbooking and having to give me a SUITE since I prepaid and was non-cancel.  Wet bar, dining table & chairs, full size comfy sofa, big flat screen and JACUZZI tub!  Ahhhh...heaven!

JEERS to the goofs at Tires Plus on Main St. in Plainfield, IN.  Three guys at the counter.  One on the phone.  The ONLY guy who's allowed to help me is, Mr. Phoneguy.  I needed an oil change.  I brought them the filter.  They ask ME how much oil do we put in!  I'm thinking 5.5 qts.  They call Advance Auto - who also have no clue.  I call Kanofsky - who suffers from Monster Mopar overload brain fade but thinks I'm right with 5.5.  There's NO other customers but me.  I ask if they could pop in my newly acquired alternator since it's a monsoon out there and I have to do this in my parking lot.  Nope.  Only one guy on the clock.  So, no one can pull the drain plug and loosen two bolts while waiting for the oil to drain?  Can these guys only DO one thing at a time?  Most women I know could start the oil change, loosen the bolts with one hand and nurse a newborn.  Sigh.  The had "only" 45 minutes to spare.  BTW...my tab...$50!   :flame:

JB400

It's been my experience that at the auto parts stores, and at the oil change places,  they're not car people.  I have guys at Oreilly's that think a 89 cutlass is a fwd.  Glad to hear there's lady's out there that know more about their cars than these so called experts.  :2thumbs: for you girl.

41husk

Kismgby, I thought your winged thing was beatiful and so were you!   Good luck getting the bugs out of the tona.  I did get several pics and hope to see it in person again.  It was nice meeting you   :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: Kismgby on September 24, 2012, 05:51:04 PM
HEY!  Since I've had a thing for the wing, NO boyfriend o-mine has had ANY interest in it!    :rotz: Obviously no lasting interest in ME either!   :shruggy:  But I digress.  Mike Meads COULD be my boyfriend, but Mrs. Mike would take issue and probably more than half his stuff.  THEN I hear that Stu and I are having "a thing".  So are we fighting or are we lovers?  Either way, it's news to me (and likely MRS. Stu).  

Just put "DRIVEN" as the subtitle for my car.  It says it all...   :2thumbs:  

Had my car gotten me to the track in a timely fashion I would have had a great time.  Seeing as I spent WAAAY too much time listening to the sound of the battery clicky noise, I only had a good time.  

CHEERS & JEERS:

CHEERS to Ricky Grogan at Wheeler's Towing Svc (317) 634-9544   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
 Ricky (and his flatbed tow truck) were stopped at the light off Raceway & Rockdale Rd. when the 'tona died in the left hand turn lane.  An attempt at a jump failed (um, I forgot to take her out of DRIVE  :brickwall:) and he pulled me out of traffic at ZERO DOLLARS.  Just being a nice guy!  I like supporting nice guys.

CHEERS to the Wingate for overbooking and having to give me a SUITE since I prepaid and was non-cancel.  Wet bar, dining table & chairs, full size comfy sofa, big flat screen and JACUZZI tub!  Ahhhh...heaven!

JEERS to the goofs at Tires Plus on Main St. in Plainfield, IN.  Three guys at the counter.  One on the phone.  The ONLY guy who's allowed to help me is, Mr. Phoneguy.  I needed an oil change.  I brought them the filter.  They ask ME how much oil do we put in!  I'm thinking 5.5 qts.  They call Advance Auto - who also have no clue.  I call Kanofsky - who suffers from Monster Mopar overload brain fade but thinks I'm right with 5.5.  There's NO other customers but me.  I ask if they could pop in my newly acquired alternator since it's a monsoon out there and I have to do this in my parking lot.  Nope.  Only one guy on the clock.  So, no one can pull the drain plug and loosen two bolts while waiting for the oil to drain?  Can these guys only DO one thing at a time?  Most women I know could start the oil change, loosen the bolts with one hand and nurse a newborn.  Sigh.  The had "only" 45 minutes to spare.  BTW...my tab...$50!   :flame:

shoosh joanne your not suppost to tell I thought it was our secret  ,   i didnt know we were fighting but do tell  :)

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

moparstuart

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

41husk

1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Dave Kanofsky

Bashton

Great time and some great shots. It was cool getting to meet some of you, and hopefully all of the wing car owners, (and the Charger 500 owner!) found the personal invite I dropped in your car, or gave you for the upcoming Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals Aero Car Invitational display in November. We are now officially up to 18 Superbirds and Daytona's and 2 Charger 500's in the display, along with 17 Torino Talledega's and Cyclone Spoiler II's. You probaly heard about this from Doug Schellinger...

Hope you will ALL consider joining us. Any questions, feel free to e-mail me at bashton426@gmail.com or call me at 586-549-5291.

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
MCACN, LLC Managing Member
World's largest all indoor specialty show devoted to Muscle Cars, Dealer-built Supercars and Corvettes.

69_500

Found the invite. I plan on being up there with my lowly 500. It will probably be the eye sore of the group.

Kismgby

Don't feel so bad!  I didn't get an invite.  Maybe they  thought I'd actually GO!   :o

You've got a great car!  It actually RAN all weekend long....think about that! 

Indygenerallee

I should have went  :'( BUT hopefully next year I can drive my Daytona there!!  :icon_smile_big:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.