News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE 2012 AERO CARS

Started by Mopar John, August 18, 2012, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limelightsuperbird528

Going through some old for sale books and I think it was Speciaty Car Marketplace.  I had a flashback and remembered the bright colors on the caption matched the cars paint job! Now have to find a copy.

moparstuart

Quote from: limelightsuperbird528 on August 23, 2012, 04:24:40 PM
Going through some old for sale books and I think it was Speciaty Car Marketplace.  I had a flashback and remembered the bright colors on the caption matched the cars paint job! Now have to find a copy.
where is dave when we need him  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

limelightsuperbird528

Specialty Car Marketsplace is a Deals on Wheels publication. Older issues may be called Deals on Wheels.

held1823

Quote from: moparstuart on August 23, 2012, 04:37:29 PM
where is dave when we need him  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

i think it's his birthday. they may have stuffed him inside a pinata
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

moparstuart

Quote from: held1823 on August 23, 2012, 07:22:15 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 23, 2012, 04:37:29 PM

i think it's his birthday. they may have stuffed him inside a pinata
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: his birthday was afew days ago
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopar John

Was doing some work on my computor this morning and came across a few more pictures from this years Woodward Dream Cruise weekend! The first picture is of me standing in front of the Ram Monster truck hauler at the Chrysler display. The second picture is of a 1970 Superbee with a wild color combination! Looks like B5 blue with a B3 stripe! NEAT! I wonder if there were any Daytonas built white with white stripe or Black with black stripe or red with red stripe? The third picture is of the Ford area. They closed down this street on both sides and had live bands playing music all weekend! The last picture is of a Dodge Challenger funny car! It was paked in an auto centers driveway and they fired it up as Linda and I were walking past! WOW! Many local places had special cars like this on display. Most hot spots had reserved parking for friends or groups who had prior arangements. If your a first timer go on Thursday and scope it out first!
MJ