News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Bigger, not TOO wild on the heads or cams actually....no turbos. EFI yes.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: alfaitalia on August 29, 2018, 06:51:45 AM
Bigger, not TOO wild on the heads or cams actually....no turbos. EFI yes.

WOW N/A too

igozumn

Valley pan with heat crossover blocked, double heat shield under the Fitech, new plug wires.  All new Legendary door panels, nos-ish single window switches and new front and rear armrests (abcmoparts.com) and bases.

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but underpants made from saran wrap.  The psychiatrist says, "Well....I can clearly see your nuts...."

VegasCharger

Quote from: igozumn on August 29, 2018, 11:42:44 AM.....and rear armrests (abcmoparts.com) and bases.

No rear armrest ashtrays?  :shruggy:

WHITE AND RED 69

Quote from: igozumn on August 29, 2018, 11:42:44 AM
Valley pan with heat crossover blocked, double heat shield under the Fitech, new plug wires.  All new Legendary door panels, nos-ish single window switches and new front and rear armrests (abcmoparts.com) and bases.

Looks like a much needed update on the door panels. They look way better!  :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Thanks for the info on the tan arm rests... still no stitching though.

b5blue

Rain season here, found I need new tail light gaskets.  :o

igozumn

Yes, very much needed replacing, LOL.  There is "stitching" on these armests, but it is real faint.  No ashtrays.  You can get the chrome bezel and ashtrays reproduction, but I didn't want to fuss with it, tearing up these armrests, etc.  I did save, well, the one rear armrest.  Can't recall if I have the second rear armrest.  I know, it doesn't have as much "pop" without the chrome ashtray.  But was just happy to have decent looking stuff back there.  Probably recover the front seats and buddy seat this winter.  Just waiting on a sale.  Those leather front covers aren't cheap!
A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but underpants made from saran wrap.  The psychiatrist says, "Well....I can clearly see your nuts...."

alfaitalia

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

westcoastdodge

started to put some floors in the charger,bit overdue :smilielol:
I don't care what is is designed to do,I want to know what it can do.
Gene Kranz

INTMD8

Nice stuff guys!  I was not feeling motivated and listed my car on ebay. Changed my mind, ended the listing and started going to work. 

Found out the wrong flywheel was in it so swapped that, put the dash back in and got it running.  Bled the clutch and brakes and took it down the street. 

Having driven the car has me very motivated so I'm spending a lot more time with her now :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haKozD4uMGA&feature=youtu.be
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

alfaitalia

Very pretty.....it's videos like that, that motivate me. Nice colour, great noise and lots of shiny engine parts...what more do you need!

nvrbdn

I took mine to a VFW show to support the VETS!!!! Got a nice piece of hardware.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

b5blue

Dino

I forced myself to go out in the garage and do something with the car. I removed all the parts and boxes from the interior and installed the passenger side door glass and vent window. I think that's where I left off last time when I did the driver side. So all the glass is in which means it's time for the fun part! Aligning all that crap!

I took one look at all that extra wiring I installed and though uhoh, no idea what that's all about! I'm gonna have to read up a lot on this, again. Sucks when you forget...
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

INTMD8

Would you believe this took me all day? All I accomplished was cleaning/masking/bedlining the rear wheel wells (and close by areas).

Not sure what would be considered correct, but based on the rubber stuck to painted surfaces on my previous 68, this was bedlined in all affected areas.

69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

darbgnik

Quote from: INTMD8 on September 09, 2018, 05:57:16 PM
Would you believe this took me all day? All I accomplished was cleaning/masking/bedlining the rear wheel wells (and close by areas).

Not sure what would be considered correct, but based on the rubber stuck to painted surfaces on my previous 68, this was bedlined in all affected areas.

Clean!
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

CDN72SE

Nice job, need to do the same to mine, wish I had a lift.
1972 Charger SE

funknut

Lost Sheep

Tore my ratty vinyl top off and removing the old dried on glue. Had to stop due to working my hitch in the oilfield of North Dakota. Reassembled the front suspension too.
Chicks Dig Muscle Cars

Dino

b5blue

Shoot some 3M Trim Adhesive in there and pop it back in place.  :2thumbs:

Dino

Quote from: b5blue on September 12, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
Shoot some 3M Trim Adhesive in there and pop it back in place.  :2thumbs:

Back in place!   :2thumbs:

Dino

It's starting to look like a car again. Lots to do still but it's nice to see less parts on the shelf and more on the car.