News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman

I picked up a new crossmember for my restoration through Summit.  :D

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

myk

Went outside, looked at the car and noticed the bright green puddle underneath it. 

*Sigh* I think a new waterpump is in my future; I might try that Milodon that Ron is always talking about...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

white

put the challenger in the garage next to the 68 r/t charger. Boy the challenger looks bigger than the charger.

Bob T

Took it away while I did a course out of town , did another 400 miles  :2thumbs:
Crap weather though, but the gas will still be cheaper than next month
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

rt green

pulled the new unfired engine out, and putting in a different cam.   rechecking my work from a few yrs ago. was drinking high lifes and watching barret Jackson during assembly.   we'll see if I was paying attention. cant risk running this engine if i'm unsure of even my own work.also want to do some headwork to the stock heads.
third string oil changer

poppa

...threw in an aftermarket 6 pak.

God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Musicman

mauve66

where'd you get the fuel log??  i'ce seen one for 2 4 bbl's but not a 3 holey, always hated the convoluted arrangement on the stock carbs
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

poppa

It came with the 6 pak. It looks like it would be pretty easy to make ,if you could get the hole through the center straight. Should be able to pick up some "hex" shaped aluminum at a metal place.

el dub

Getting the paint started finally.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

poppa

el dub

Thanks, its looking better than it used to for sure.

SUPERSTAR14

I made mine more comfortable in the shop..................I finally got my central air up and running!  No more sweaty nuts. :cheers:
Or bolts :rofl:

-Pat

el dub

Some more bodywork and etch primer. Should be able to shoot some primer on Saturday.

bill440rt

'70: Changed the trans mount, & manifold to head pipe gaskets. (Had to drop the exhaust to change the mount.)
'68: Changed the left door upper hinge. Also have a new set of repro rear window inside trim moldings to go on and a replacement driver's side vent cable.
'69: Still...waiting...to...get...my...aftermarket...seats...finished.  :sleep:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

MrSnicks

Installed new pitman arm, stripped/painted drag link, new tie rod ends and PST solid tie rod sleeves.

Patrick

GordonGriggs

Paint yesterday, Wheels and tires today. 440 Black racing stripe after paint has settled and I can get somone to help me put it on.

dodgey68

Just fitted electronic ignition, for the second time,, :smilielol:,,, had issues with dizzy then module,, now all good,, so far
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

myk

Good work, everyone.  You should all be proud...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

nvrbdn

actually put gas in my new tank. didnt fire it up yet because i was working on my truck. will fire it up with the new tank and the new carb this weekend.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

JB400

Just cleaning parts.  Found out I have one chrome door latch and one unplated one.

RIDELIKEHELL

Installing a mini starter and blanket,beefing up motor mounts on my control freak front end & rebuilt my 727    :'(
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73