News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funknut

11 mos after I pulled it, I have the engine back in!

b5blue

Big moment you won't forget! You got that engine bay perfect!  :2thumbs:

Slowpoke

replaced bad brake booster. Sounds simple in the service manual.  :smash:
two days later and an dash cluster removal its done.
now to see if the wilwood brakes work correctly.
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

HeavyFuel

funknut

Had to put it somewhere! ;)

luckily no scratches.

b5blue

Found a storage/armrest that fits with my shifter.

jtpaa

Dino

Lost the keys to the car and found out a mouse had made a nice big hole in the headliner above the sun visor. I spent a lot of time cleaning and painting that damn headliner too! Can a good lock smith make a key to fit my locks or am I replacing all of them? Oh yeah and i managed to get black enamel over spray over half the car.   ::)
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

ODZKing

Quote from: Dino on July 30, 2020, 09:43:13 PM
Lost the keys to the car and found out a mouse had made a nice big hole in the headliner above the sun visor. I spent a lot of time cleaning and painting that damn headliner too! Can a good lock smith make a key to fit my locks or am I replacing all of them? Oh yeah and i managed to get black enamel over spray over half the car.   ::)
If you take one of the cylinders out of the car and take it to a locksmith, they should be able to measure the tumblers and cut a key to work from code. The other option is to replace them all and if they are old, it's not a bad idea anyway. https://www.herbsparts.com/proddetail.php?prod=280547
Not sure why this wouldn't fit 68 but you get the idea.

astjp2

I just spent 10 K with Dante's and I think his service has been exceptional.  Now if my wife finds out, I am screwed!

will

Mine found my stash, let's just say I am in some hot water...

70 sublime

Wife needed some paper work dropped off at her office so I took them in at lunch time today with my car
As I was walking back I noticed it looked like Dodge parking because of the two Ram trucks behind me so I snapped this picture
Before I could get back into my car from where I took the picture I ended up talking to two different guys about my car ( one on each side of the street )
I usually drive in the evening and come home with the head lights on
Boy day time driving is a very different experience  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

timmycharger

I finally got around to installing the new PST 1" torsion bars.  Ride height is where I want it and I noticed a big difference in handling from the original 318 bars that were there before. 

VegasCharger

Quote from: timmycharger on August 10, 2020, 06:49:50 AM
I finally got around to installing the new PST 1" torsion bars.  Ride height is where I want it and I noticed a big difference in handling from the original 318 bars that were there before. 

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

lloyd3

Waiting around for the weather to moderate a bit.

Dano 1

I actually drove mine on the road for the first time ever, even if it was in full roadkill mode. Naturally I had to go find a dirt road to have some fun, I've only wanted to drive one of these cars down a dirt road since I was about 7 years old  :coolgleamA:

1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

krops cars

b5blue

duckmanreno

Ordered a new engine wire harness.
Verified that the engine and transmission numbers match the car!
22 Ford F-150 5.0 super cab FX4 hunting rig and tow vehicle
92 Toyota Tercel.  Commute Car
69 Charger 383 4 speed project car.
73 Boston Whaler Montauk

A bad day hunting beats a good day at work!

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

kent

Kent

Slowpoke

with some help from my stepson got the beast running and moving on its own for the first time in 17 years.
had to change from the holly carb to a carter to get a decent idle.
68 R/T LL1

Slowpoke

granddaughter likes the noisy car also.
68 R/T LL1

Bob T

Quote from: Slowpoke on August 22, 2020, 04:49:19 PM
with some help from my stepson got the beast running and moving on its own for the first time in 17 years.
had to change from the holly carb to a carter to get a decent idle.

Good effort Slowpoke, 17 years is a looong time without it moving, those old tyres would be hard as can be!
Old Dog, Old Tricks.