News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why can't we post pictures in pm's ?????????????

Started by skip68, August 21, 2012, 01:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I wish we could post pictures in pm's.   There's been a few times it would've been nice to have that ability without having to go outside the site.  Is it even an option but Troy has good reason not to allow it or not?  ???   Just a thought.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

Troy please dont let him , My email in box is already full of nude pictures of himself he sent me . I would have for my PM box to be the same way .   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

Well then Troy needs to go to the film store and get some more.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

cdr

Quote from: moparstuart on August 21, 2012, 02:09:22 PM
Troy please dont let him , My email in box is already full of nude pictures of himself he sent me . I would have for my PM box to be the same way .   :nana:
now thats funny right thare
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Fred

Quote from: moparstuart on August 21, 2012, 02:09:22 PM

Maybe it's time you deleted some of that stuff? Leave the past behind and look forward to what's to come.  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.