News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3-4-06 DAYTONA PROJECT UPDATE

Started by daytonalo, March 04, 2006, 11:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

UPDATE ON MY DAYTONA CLONE , I WORK ON THIS CAR 60 HRS A WEEK , I JUST WANT TO GET IT DONE !

daytonalo

MORE PIX

Daytona313

daytonalo

70daytonaclone

HI  any information on where you got the rear window pill? what about that shortened trunk lid, hinges etc? thanks S

daytonalo

YOU MUST BE NEW TO THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN POSTING ALL THE STEPS OF BUILDING THIS CAR FOR MONTHS NOW . IT IS A VEGA HATCH

hotrod98

Looks great...makes me want to get started on mine. ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

wetfeetmi

Comming along nicely. Where do find 60hrs a week? I would be divorced right now. Keep us posted. Rick
(I will be posting mine soon)

BigBlockSam

looking good, i'll see you this week for sure. i'll call you Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: daytonalo on March 04, 2006, 11:12:27 PM
UPDATE ON MY DAYTONA CLONE , I WORK ON THIS CAR 60 HRS A WEEK , I JUST WANT TO GET IT DONE !

It's an addiction.

I'll bet half of the guys on here have experienced that adrenaline rush while working on a mopar project at one time or another.  I started at 7:00 a.m. Saturday prepping a 69 runner for paint and then went home to my shop and lowered my chal convert down over the hemi and bolted it in. My wife came out to the shop at midnight to make sure that I was still alive.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

69_500

Looks like the car is coming along very nicely. Shoot I wish that I had the time to tear my 500 down and go through it like that, but for now I'll just drive it and maybe one of these days go through it.

The rear window plug and wing look great by the way.

Daytona Guy

What wing did you settle with? The Glass or Aluminum?

daytonalo

GLASS AND I RAN A PLASTIC COATED STAINLESS WIRE THRU THE WING AND ANCHORED IT IN THE TRUNK

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Daytona Guy

Quote from: daytonalo on March 06, 2006, 02:58:52 AM
GLASS AND I RAN A PLASTIC COATED STAINLESS WIRE THRU THE WING AND ANCHORED IT IN THE TRUNK

Nice! and it looks great. Lighter for sure.