News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

May have got the wrong cover

Started by 41husk, August 22, 2012, 08:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Mee so sorry. Me Chinese,  me play joke I thought you want a coke.

JB400

What are the odds that he gets one for a 89 Daytona? :lol: :slap:

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on August 05, 2013, 10:44:48 PM
California Car Cover has agreed to exchange the cover they sent me for the correct one.

:coolgleamA: :2thumbs:
Glad to hear  :2thumbs:
Now how are they going to keep this from happening again.... ::)

moparstuart

great news  I have two of there covers and love the quality  , glad to know the customer service is good too if you have a problem
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

wingcar

I purchased two car covers from the folks at California Car Covers many years ago; one for my Daytona CLONE/CUSTOM, and another for my '67 Charger.  Both were being finished at the time and not drivable.  I had them stored at my parent's house in Northern Arizona as I lived in an apartment in Phoenix while going to College.   Both were evidenced from the garage to make room for believe it or not my Dad's airplane (and no my father knew the difference between a "winged car" and an "airplane").  Anyway, to the point of my story....both car sat through the weather, rain-heat/sun-snow, etc. with their car covers taking on all of it.  Needless to say, the weather and wind finally did them in as they were never designed for that.  However, I wrote to California Car Covers and told them I felt that the covers should have lasted a bit longer than they did and to my surprise they offered to replace them both for no charge...and they didn't even make me mail back the old ones...just cut out off the tag and mailed that back.  In my case they stood behind their product and because of this I would buy another cover from them without a second thought.   In my case they had great customer service.
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Daytona R/T SE

I'm currently awaiting the arrival of California Car Cover's third attempt at getting

my car cover correct.

::)  :smilielol:  :eek2:  :lol:  :rotz:  :rofl:  :-\  :'(  :scratchchin:  :hah:

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 04, 2013, 10:01:54 PM
I'm currently awaiting the arrival of California Car Cover's third attempt at getting

my car cover correct.

you guys had better start ordering superbird covers    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hah:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2013, 11:32:12 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 04, 2013, 10:01:54 PM

my car cover correct.

you guys had better start ordering superbird covers    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hah:

:nana:

ACUDANUT

UMM, What ? Both were evidenced from the garage to make room for believe it or not my Dad's airplane (and no my father knew the difference between a "winged car" and an "airplane"). 

Daytona R/T SE

Well. :scratchchin:

I opened up the THIRD attempt at a car cover from California Car Cover today. ::)

Still no duffel bag.

Loose threads with the seam starting to come apart...

And the kicker... :nutkick:

As I unrolled the cover...

I heard something solid hit my car.

A Fu$%ing clothespin fell out of the inside of the cover and hit my car. :brickwall:

I'm beyond pissed at this point.

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:

FJ5WING

I was just getting ready to order up one of the CC car covers because my "old" Beverly Hills car cover dosent seem to be very plush which I never cared about before getting it all pretty again.

Me thinks Im not going with California Car Covers for my cover afterall. :scratchchin:
wingless now, but still around.

Aero426

The Superbird cover I ordered from California in 2010 was fine.   No problems. 

moparstuart

Quote from: Aero426 on September 24, 2013, 02:32:09 PM
The Superbird cover I ordered from California in 2010 was fine.   No problems. 
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Aero426 on September 24, 2013, 02:32:09 PM
The Superbird cover I ordered from California in 2010 was fine.   No problems.  

Apparently, something or someone has changed at CCCC.

::)   ::)   ::)

I had always heard great things about their products...

:shruggy:

hotrod98

I didn't order the duffle bag. Someone there at CCCC told me that the wingcar covers wouldn't fit into their duffle bags due to the extra bulk of the wing part. Not sure if he knew what he was talking about. I can tell you that it takes a pretty large duffel bag to fit my cover into.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: hotrod98 on September 26, 2013, 12:04:50 PM
I didn't order the duffle bag. Someone there at CCCC told me that the wingcar covers wouldn't fit into their duffle bags due to the extra bulk of the wing part. Not sure if he knew what he was talking about. I can tell you that it takes a pretty large duffel bag to fit my cover into.

Larry,

I wouldn't doubt it won't fit.

But at this point it doesn't matter.

I'll wrap fish in the damned duffel bag if it doesn't fit ( If I ever get it.)

I paid for it.

I want it.