News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Road Runner For Sale

Started by Iceyone, June 14, 2013, 03:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceyone

http://rivercitymotorsplus.com/details.cfm?vehicle=121329

I looked at this Road Runner today. They told me it had a "Frame Off" restoration. It really didn't look to bad but for the price had a lot of things wrong with it. If I were serious about buying it, I'd be taking a magnet to the fenders.

Someone butchered the original Road Runner hood with that 6-Pack scoop. Also has 383 emblems on the hood that don't
fit right. Supposedly has a 400 in it.

I liked the 4-speed and for the purists it did have the correct shifter in the trunk. There was no spare tire or jack in the trunk though.

The bench seat didn't have head rests. I wasn't sure if that was correct or not. No fender tag.

The funny thing is I stopped and looked at it a couple of days ago, driving my old 88 F-150 pickup and they didn't even come outside to talk to me. I pulled up in my Challenger today and it was a much different story. I wasn't well versed on Road Runners so the 1st time I was there, I wasn't sure if it was real or not. I did verify today that it is a real RM23 H code car.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

70moparman

Car looks nice from my house...  Cool Car  :2thumbs: