News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW superbird parts

Started by moparstuart, August 24, 2012, 03:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Trying to help a friend price and sell some left over parts he has . 
  Help me with some good prices on this stuff .  We want them to move and get used but make him alittle money also .

I have a bunch of parts I want to sell,  trying to put the right prices on them to get some money coming in. but still be able to move the stuff. a repro fiberglass headlight bucket and parts (not the door), one driver's side repro triangle lower rear window trim for a Bird, an NOS exhaust heat riser repair kit, two new Charger chrome exhaust tips, a pair of steel repro Bird turn light brackets and a set of repro fiberglass Bird turn light brackets, a repro Bird front spoiler. I have two gauge clusters, one woodgrain with clock and one black with a clock/tach;  I found a pair of wing rubber gaskets,  I also have a Bird repro fiberglass hood extension. Any ideas on any of this?

please help us price this stuff  ?    :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

there are more parts also if anyone has and interest i'll be placing an ad in the parts for sale section
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE