News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headlight wiring hack job = URGENT

Started by snicker, August 05, 2005, 11:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snicker

Ok, this may be goofy question but I need to see if it is feasible to wire up my front headlights today with a wiring harness. My car has all the electrical complete except for a front wiring harness. All my rear lights work with no problems. I need to have my car out at some events tonight and I would like to drive home without running into anything.

Is it even worth trying to manually run some ideas from the firewall plug up to the front lights? I don't need the headlight doors to open auto, I can do that manually if I have to. I would just like to get some light out of the bulbs. Let me know if i am crazy or if this is something that can be pulled off today.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)