News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donations for Jackie so she can keep her ChallengeHer

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

I'm in too. Nothing wrong with being prideful GF........Diane and I fight it everyday these days. It's hard to accept help, even from family family after doing for yourself all your life.  Sometimes life puts you in a place where you must set pridefulness aside........no shame in it.

I/we need an address.........I want to start this TODAY. Let's make this happen right now......Jackie can bitch at us later. :nana:

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Alaskan_TA

I do not want to post her address in the open, so send me an email at sixpak340(at symbol here)att.net please?

Thanks guys!

If she kicks our butts later we will know she has healed up.  :cheers:

mrsskip68

My girl Jackie,
We are in too! Gonna give ya a call later. We all know how strong and pridefull your are but, suck it up and let us help!!! Gonna happen girl!  :nana:
Lisa

Slotts

skip68

I'll need a picture though......you know what I mean Jackie............  :drool5: :yesnod: :-*  Smile and try not to worry about it.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Im in.  If Skip68 said your a good person it must be true.  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

chargerboy69

Paypal e-mail address anyone? Probably the easiest way to get her some money.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Alaskan_TA

She has not replied to my email about Paypal yet........

If we find out that she does not use it, you can send it to me & I will cash it out & mail it to her.

chargerboy69

I just always assume everyone uses Paypal, and not everyone does.  Which ever way works best.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

TruckDriver

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on September 03, 2012, 02:42:23 PM
She has not replied to my email about Paypal yet........

If we find out that she does not use it, you can send it to me & I will cash it out & mail it to her.

Actually, this might be a much better idea, as Paypal charges for the money deposited in the account, meaning, a lot of money that could go to help her save the car, will be lost.  :Twocents:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chryco Psycho

Mail will take 6-8 weeks from here , email bank transfer or Paypal something

twodko

PayPal et al has a cost involved just like eRape..........they all suck ass IMO. Contact Alaskan TA

FLG

Paypal as a gift, no cost to you or her

A383Wing

Quote from: FLG on September 03, 2012, 07:25:39 PM

yup....no fees taken out for gifting money to anyone

Bryan

Alaskan_TA

Click the personal tab, then click gift.

If Jackie does not let me / us know about Paypal tonight, you can send it to me. I'll withdraw the funds each week & mail her a check or money order.

Shelby S/C

Hey everyone. Sorry I'm never on here, school keeps me busy usually. But what you are talking about doing for my mom is very kind. She could use the help even if she is too prideful to admit it. She just got her 11th surgery and is looking at 2 more in the near future. This means at least a year off work, no pay, and I'm doing my best to get a degree to get a stable job so she doesn't have to worry about this kind of crap, but college is a slow process. I'm grateful for how much all of you care about my mother. We couldn't ask for better friends. She is very overwhelmed about the idea of you all sending her money. She doesn't like to be given hand outs. For all of you that know her she is a stubborn woman lol. She will come around though, I just don't think she knows what to say or how to express her gratitude right this moment. I promise she will get on here tomorrow. She's been in a lot of pain all day as well, so I think that is another reason she hasn't gotten back on. She has a paypal account but I don't know what it is. Thanks again for caring so much about my mom.

Ghoste

Do I need to say it about handouts versus handups?

thedodgeboys

Shelby can you please get her Paypal info pistes up for us?

Hang in there Jackie  :angel:

Alaskan_TA

I am on the phone with Jackie right now, she does have a Paypal account, but she last used it while selling parts for one of her brothers so the funds were routed to his account. She needs to switch it back to hers & she had a bad day today, so maybe tomorrow.

A383Wing

you can count me in for a few $$$.....someone can send me her Paypal account name  or let me know where I can donate.....

Bryan  (send me info in a PM)

moparstuart

once we get the pay pal info posted up someone help me i have never paid to paypal ? do i have to have a pay pal account to pay into one or can i just do it with my debit or credit card ??
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

twodko

Quote from: F
LG link=topic=94747.msg1081346#msg1081346 date=1346718339

I didn't know about this FLG, thanks man!

Finn

I'm in. Please post up details or pm me with what to do as soon as you know.  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L