News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donations for Jackie so she can keep her ChallengeHer

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8WHEELER

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 10, 2015, 03:30:37 PM
Too bad you live in a state that's apparently not receptive to other forms of medication to help with the appetite.   :RantExplode:

About a year ago I lost 60 lbs. from mouth problems.  My wife was worried I would have something happen again & be in the hospital with no weight to give up.  So I started eating ice cream every night.  Now, I have an ice cream problem.   :icon_smile_big:

Glad your doing better Mike, I have an ice cream problem as well   :yesnod: missed you this year at Sunbust, but I only had the van anyway.

Take care Guys
Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 10, 2015, 03:30:37 PM
Too bad you live in a state that's apparently not receptive to other forms of medication to help with the appetite.   :RantExplode:

About a year ago I lost 60 lbs. from mouth problems.  My wife was worried I would have something happen again & be in the hospital with no weight to give up.  So I started eating ice cream every night.  Now, I have an ice cream problem.   :icon_smile_big:

. Me too, I eat ice cream every night. My favorite Peanut Butter Ripple. Yum . But I'm allowed to eat what ever I want to right now. I should buy stock in Turkey Hill. LOL

472 R/T SE

Umqua cookie dough.  A little bigger, 1.75 quart.

I like it cause you get more than the others for less $ & the taste is comparable.  Half a bucket a night,   :-\

472 R/T SE

Hey Dan.

I didn't go to any Mopar shows this year.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

The in laws had been bugging me for years to bring my car out to their little town's ( Skamokawa, Wa. ) car show.  They raised $19k for some children's charity.  So I got it out earlier than normal for that show & we went to the Seaside, Or. Muscle Beach show.

I caught the drone bug from the person who took this @ Skamokawa show.