News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Shirts

Started by ODZKing, October 12, 2012, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Hey everyone. I thought I would run this by everyone and see if there is any interest.
A few years ago I had a few shirts ebroidered for some friends and myself.  They came out very well and many times when I wear them to shows I get asked where I got them.
Anyway, it is still several months before Christmas and thought I would see how much interest here is an possibly do another batch.  If I get 25 or more folks to order they will give me a price of 24.95 each (includes the embroidery). These are a "Golf Style" shirt as pictured. Information about the shirts is on my Charger site at:
http://www.retrorarities.com/ChargerShirt.htm
If you would like to e-mail me I can also forward to you a link to see exactly what the colors would look like.
They are listed.  And there is a possibility of doing denim shirts or even sweat shirts but I would have to get a price on those.  They are also pictured in the link.
If everyone thinks this is a good idea at $25 plus shipping to you, I will start to get names etc. and will happily do another batch.  I could use another myself which gave me the idea, and I do this for love of promoting our beloved Chargers, I am not looking to make any profit on them.  And the small amount of time gathering names and placing an order, picking it up and shipping it is well worth it as far as I am concerned to my friends on both Charger forums.
Hopefully in plenty of time for Christmas.
:popcrn:

ODZKing

Hopefully I put this in the correct section.
I have attached a picture of one of the shirts we did in the last batch so you can see them embroidered.
Please feel free to take a look at the others at the link.
If anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
ODZKing@aol.com
Thanks