News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

10" magnum 500's

Started by Fred, October 14, 2012, 10:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob T

Quote from: HeavyFuel on October 16, 2012, 11:35:45 AM
Quote from: Bob T on October 16, 2012, 04:55:24 AM
Nice one  :2thumbs: It will alter the handling the you will be painting your street in no time at all  ;)
Coming from the guy who just took his 15 x10's off  3 days ago and put on 14 x 6 with w/w 205/75/14's  :rofl:

Snow tires, eh? :scratchchin:   

Getting ready for winter? :icon_smile_big:

Oh yeah  :icon_smile_big:  No snow in Bullitt  :D
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Quote from: Bob T on October 16, 2012, 04:55:24 AM
Nice one  :2thumbs: It will alter the handling the you will be painting your street in no time at all  ;)

They must have resurfaced the roads overnight. They look so black and new but they forgot the white line that runs down the middle.  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Chippa

Hey Fred i had to paint some lines out front of my mates tyre shop when i put the 295's on also to get rid of that wax/greasy film on them to scuff em up :2thumbs:

You know for safety reasons :yesnod: :yesnod:

Fred

:lol:  I just got back from a test drive (80 miles) and I'm extremely pleased with the grip. I get the feeling they actually give a smoother ride.
How long has this been going on.   :2thumbs:   :icon_smile_big:

Fred

Quote from: twodko on October 16, 2012, 12:10:58 PM
Beauties Fred, she'll be right.

Hey Tom, I just got back from an 80 mile test run and I'm pleased to find there's no rubbing on the fender.  All good.  :2thumbs:

twodko

Just you and Ericka Fredo.......no extra sheilas in the back seat then. :icon_smile_wink:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

Spoil sport is too darn lazy to post pics of the car with new treads and/or his gal.  Figures.

Fred

Quote from: twodko on October 17, 2012, 12:21:29 AM
Just you and Ericka Fredo.......no extra sheilas in the back seat then. :icon_smile_wink:

Are you kidding Tom. Not with Erika riding shotgun.  :rotz:   :slap:

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 17, 2012, 12:23:10 AM
Spoil sport is too darn lazy to post pics of the car with new treads and/or his gal.  Figures.

All good things come to he who waits.............SOON. :2thumbs:  I need to get a new memory card for the camera. The mrs. has been taking lots of pics of the garden and filled the card.

Dino

Quote from: Fred on October 17, 2012, 12:31:51 AM

All good things come to he who waits.............SOON. :2thumbs:  I need to get a new memory card for the camera. The mrs. has been taking lots of pics of the garden and filled the card.

You know, you can move the files and reuse the card.   :D   :nana:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Fred

Quote from: Dino on October 17, 2012, 06:38:00 AM

Thanks Dino. Erika likes to keep them as they're handy for when she's visiting relatives that don't have PC's. They can look at the pics via the camera.

Dino

Quote from: Fred on October 17, 2012, 04:04:08 PM

Thanks Dino. Erika likes to keep them as they're handy for when she's visiting relatives that don't have PC's. They can look at the pics via the camera.

Just teasing my friend, I can totally understand the convenience of that.   :2thumbs:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Fred

Fred

Quote from: Dino on October 17, 2012, 04:12:54 PM

Just teasing my friend, I can totally understand the convenience of that.   :2thumbs:

Hey mate, I know you were but I thought I'd explan the reason behind the logic anyway.  :2thumbs:  It's probably even helped some members.  :lol:

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 17, 2012, 06:10:39 PM
Spoil sport is too darn lazy to post pics of the car with new treads and/or his gal.  Figures.

All good things come to he who waits.............SOON. :2thumbs:  I need to get a new memory card for the camera. The mrs. has been taking lots of pics of the garden and filled the card.

You know, you can move the files and reuse the card.   :D   :nana:

Just teasing my friend, I can totally understand the convenience of that.   :2thumbs:

Hey mate, I know you were but I thought I'd explan the reason behind the logic anyway.  :2thumbs:  It's probably even helped some members.  :lol:
That's going to work out great. The blind leading the blind. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Dino

Quote from: Fred on October 17, 2012, 06:10:39 PM

Hey mate, I know you were but I thought I'd explan the reason behind the logic anyway.  :2thumbs:  It's probably even helped some members.  :lol:

You're probably right!   :lol:

I have to admit, I like the little cards.  I have a port in my laptop and like it better than usb as I can just leave the card in all the time if I want.  I wouldn't want to risk that with usb.

Fred

JB400

Very nice :2thumbs: Did you break them in properly? :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Fred

You bet I did.    :drive: :drive:    Thanks for asking.   :2thumbs:

Had her out again today ........got plenty of thumbs up.

JB400

Very good :cheers:  Now, did you wear out the old ones properly? :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:
If not, that might give you something to do on a rainy day :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 04, 2012, 01:31:47 AM
Very good :cheers:  Now, did you wear out the old ones properly? :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:
If not, that might give you something to do on a rainy day :2thumbs:

You mean I can play hoop and stick? I doubt I'll be able to wear the rubber off like that. The only thing not going out on a rainy day is the charger.

Fred

Quote from: Mopar Nut on November 04, 2012, 02:08:28 AM
How's the clearances?

Excellent. Tyre to leaf spring 1 1/16"   and from tyre to fender lip it's between 1/2" & 1/4"  That's with 5" bs

twodko

Fred the new setup looks great! That's the way a 2nd gen should look IMO. I' be running the same as soon as i sell my current rear set.

My compliments to Mrs Fred, I finally made the world famous Erika scones! Delicious, however I can't see me feet or the floor immediately ahead of me now. It will get worse with the holidays coming up. I may have to invest in a belly mount proximity sensor.  :lol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!