News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Shirts

Started by ODZKing, October 16, 2012, 09:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

I moved this here because I realized no one could reply in the other section.

Hey everyone. I thought I would run this by everyone and see if there is any interest.
A few years ago I had a few shirts ebroidered for some friends and myself.  They came out very well and many times when I wear them to shows I get asked where I got them.
Anyway, it is still several months before Christmas and thought I would see how much interest here is an possibly do another batch.  If I get 25 or more folks to order they will give me a price of 24.95 each (includes the embroidery). These are a "Golf Style" shirt as pictured. Information about the shirts is on my Charger site at:
http://www.retrorarities.com/ChargerShirt.htm
If you would like to e-mail me I can also forward to you a link to see exactly what the colors would look like.
They are listed.  And there is a possibility of doing denim shirts or even sweat shirts but I would have to get a price on those.  They are also pictured in the link.
If everyone thinks this is a good idea at $25 plus shipping to you, I will start to get names etc. and will happily do another batch.  I could use another myself which gave me the idea, and I do this for love of promoting our beloved Chargers, I am not looking to make any profit on them.  And the small amount of time gathering names and placing an order, picking it up and shipping it is well worth it as far as I am concerned to my friends on both Charger forums.
Hopefully in plenty of time for Christmas.
:popcrn:
I have attached a picture of one of the shirts we did in the last batch so you can see them embroidered.
Please feel free to take a look at the others at the link.
If anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

ODZKing

OK, between the 2 forums and locally I am confident we will get an order of 20 or more.  So in order to get these for Chistmas I need to start think seriously about ordering these.
BTW, they can do hats and visors as pictured at http://www.retrorarities.com/ChargerShirt.htm
They are $15.00 embroidered.
So in the next day or so I will get together all that have expressed interest and confirm color, sizes etc.
Any last calls, speak up.
Thanks,
Bob :icon_smile_big:

MrSnicks

Can you get Tall sizes?  3XLT?  The T is a must for me being 6' 10".

Patrick

mauve66

well.......... i didn't see any mauve......... i thought we talked about that.............. maybe not...........
still interested i a 3xlt in steel gray if possible, like Patrick said though has to be 3xlT to provide extra room for my belly, otherwise i have to go to a 4X and nobody wants to see that happen
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Tilar

They look pretty good, Not sure of the $25 plus the ride though...
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ODZKing

Quote from: MrSnicks on November 16, 2012, 11:26:01 AM
Can you get Tall sizes?  3XLT?  The T is a must for me being 6' 10".

Patrick

I know they have 2x 3x etc ... but I'll have to ask about "T".

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ODZKing

Colors are what are listed.
Yes, she can get "T" sizes, she says they are $5 more.
Hats and visors available as well, they are $15.00. Visors are in the link I posted, hats are basically the same.
Adjustable in back (not the cheap plastic strap - they are nice) Here is a link to the hats.
https://www.alphashirt.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-gallery.w?sr=M845
So far for shirts from the forum I have:
41Husk
Jason Howdle (wookie316)
Allen Kirgan
Peter Love (Loves70)
Mauve66 (providing he can find a color)
gadabra
Steve(mrhws)
Any other that I missed or are interested?
Medium Flat Rate box is $11.35 so shipping would not be any more than that.  Less if anything.
I am going to be doing this soon ... so here is the plan.
Please e-mail me at ODZKing@aol.com. Please put in the subject line "Charger Shirt".
Provide detail on what color and size.  I will send you an invoice via PayPal to confirm.  Once we are paid, I will order the shirts.  Sorry about that but I don't want to be stuck with shirts that I will never use.
If this is OK with everyone ... we will proceed.
Bob

mauve66

sent......................no mauve................ :'( :'(
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint